Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't underestimate the things that I will do!

2 posters

Go down

Don't underestimate the things that I will do!  Empty Don't underestimate the things that I will do!

Post by ADMIN KATTY Fri May 06, 2011 9:28 pm

It had been a rather gloomy week and today on a joyous Friday. nothing had changed. It was merely the same old thing that had always happened. It had rained constantly non stop and practically turning the whole of Hogwarts grounds to be a mud bath if you ever ventured out. Even the care of magical classes had to be taken indoors due to the weather. Not that she didn't like the sun but when it was like this, you did. Mind you she hated summer due to her hayfever but then again winter never did any great either, thanks to illness.

The classroom that she was in concluded and summer up her mood and the weather outside. KayDee's legs swung gently too and fro to the sound of the howling wind outside as she stared up at the gloomy grey storm clouds. "La la la la," her voice was soft and sinister as if she were possessed. But no, not really, just a little brooding in the matter. She felt eerily at calm as her Hazel eyes blinked. Once and a tear fell down her cheek and fell upon her grey and pleated school skirt. Violently she wiped the tear track away and placed her hands upon her lap, twiddling her thumbs absent mindedly.

ADMIN KATTY
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Humor : All that...all that...JAZZ! 8D

Back to top Go down

Don't underestimate the things that I will do!  Empty Re: Don't underestimate the things that I will do!

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 3:40 am

Lessandro walked into one of the empty classrooms with the hope of having a bit of peace and loneliness to tent his 'wounds', for it was impossible to do so in one of the bathrooms ... someone could walk in and hear his moans of pain, that or maybe a professor ... so he needed a room with alot of space .. yet instaid of finding all of the mentioned before..... Lee founded someone that he wasnt exactly sure if he wanted to see.

The boy gave a few cautious steps towards her, just standing right behind the girl, not close enough however, just placing his hands on his pockets, now trying to think of something to say ....

Look what ive found...” thought his expression was very common in him, and usually it had all the cruelty in the world, sometimes directed even to his ex girlfriend Kaydee... now it was a soft and sick voice, a voice that seemed to caress the air around him, thought he wasnt touching Kaydee in any way ... his voice almost seem to do so instaid.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Don't underestimate the things that I will do!  Empty Re: Don't underestimate the things that I will do!

Post by ADMIN KATTY Sat May 07, 2011 4:16 am

At the sound of someone entering the classroom, her head, which had been previously downcasted suddenly bolted up. Looking straight ahead at the window. Since her tear her hazel eyes had grown that tad lighter, at times it was ghostly. Sickly even, not that she was but it appeared so. She didn't bother looking, for she didnd't really harbour any emotional feelings upon her blank face.

At the familiar voice she raised an eyebrow, though it was nothing new, the situation where they were just....two different people where. "You sound sick." she noted dully, still staring intently upon the now rain stained window. Tears of a god. "It's actually pathetic. Stong oh worthy Legard. Sick. Pity." Her words were short, not even once glancing at him as she said all this. She didn't want to.

ADMIN KATTY
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 4:32 am

“Well..” The brunette started carefully while going near the desk and stopping right in front of Kay... his hands still in his pockets while he smirked... thought he didnt looked as pleased with himself as he seemed back when he didnt had ... that one vampire in his life, he did looked quite cruel ....yet decadent at the same time.

The boy gave a step closer.... closing the distance between them and looked directly for her stare .. “ Says the girl ...” Lee started while he ran his index up from her knee across her leg pushing her uniform skirt slightly, ... thought he had no interest in Kaydee no more.. he was doing this because it was the best way he could think of to hurt her. “ ... that i did twice and then i dumped... now that, its pathetic.... you said so yourself...dont you remember?”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN KATTY Sat May 07, 2011 5:15 am

Well, it seemed he had any nerved to respond to her. Let alone come round to actually face her. "Move!" she hissed, having him block her beautifully gloomy picture of the grounds outside. A motionless cascade of nothingness ebbing away now that he was in her way as she glared up at him, had the desk been that tad higher she would be face to face with him. Why the hell was she so short?

As he started to talk and so forth his actions she had to battle for her mouth to twitch stop twitching with annoyance and more so hatred that was rapidly growing every action he gave towards her. "Fuck you!" her voice was particularly low and you could tell she was steadily growing angry. Out of nowhere she kicked him hard in his leg, "Oops, My foot slipped," the ravenclaw mocked her ex, still glaring.

ADMIN KATTY
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down