Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is just a camouflage.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love is just a camouflage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is just a camouflage.

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 11, 2011 8:18 am

"Then ... I want you to hurt me..." she said finally giving him his answer. When Michelle's hand was moved down south to Lee's little Lessandro, she closed her eyes and took hold of 'him'. "Yes.... I love that." she replied sighing a little and now starting to move her hand in a way she knew he'd love.

"Hurt me!" she shouted while gripping 'him' a little too tightly on purpose,she hoped if she hurt him a little down there, he might react and hurt her a lot. She started moving her hand again, back in that way she knew he'd love, then leaned up putting her lips to his and muttered "hurt me .... I know you want to... I want you to....".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 11, 2011 8:33 am

Lessandro leaned slightly and closed his eyes moaning loudly very close to Michelle´s lips when she started to move her hand, and thought he seemed mostly focused on that ... eventually he opened his eyes dizzy and let out a small “ Harder..” right after she gripped on it tight... apparently he didnt disliked it .. but founded it pleasant ...

When she began asking him to hurt her ... the boy quickly holded her hair back and slapped her like he knew she wanted days before .. but quickly kissed her deeply ...
“Like that?”.. he asked with a small smirk .. as thought daring her to say she wanted more.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 11, 2011 8:40 am

Like Lessandro wanted, Michelle gripped harder, then let her hand move roughly. When her hair was grabbed she whimpered a little as she actually didn't like her hair being pulled. She didn't know what it was, but there was just something about it that went through her...Perhaps that could be something Lee kept in mind for when he truely wanted to hurt Michelle with her not liking it Wink

As soon as she was slapped, Michelle stopped whimpering and let out a loud pleasurable moan. "Harder..." she said during another moan. After a bit more rough rubbing, she slid her hand out and wrapped her legs around Lee's waist. "I need you!" she moaned while thrusting her hips up hard.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 am

Lessandro closed his eyes hard and moaned loudly when Michelle started to move her hand harder on 'him', so by now he couldnt focus on anything else that wasnt that .... she literally had him around her finger.

At first there was something he didnt noticed.. and that was the fact that for the first time after their fight he had made Michelle whimper out of something physical .... and Lee knew he should feel bad about it .... but instaid he liked it, blame it on his crazy side, one could never be sure exactly what was going on in Lee´s mind.

The boy slapped her harder and and looked away for a bit as he felt slightly guilty for hurting her like that .. even thought he liked to cause her pain at some extent.

He leaned and kissed her deeply to make it better, later biting her lower lip ... not realizing it but he making her bleed, he was going to lick it ...but instaid gasped and decided not to do so since he didnt knew exactly what it could cause...

Lee placed his hand at the start of her dress and pulled it up slightly.. leaning and thrusting in her with a small sigh.

you want this harder too?” he grinned and thrusted harder while kissing her neck.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Thu May 12, 2011 7:28 am

When Michelle was slapped harder, she cried out from both the pain of it, and the pleasure she felt. Michelle sensed his guilt over the slap, which made her smirk internally. She kissed back at the same deepness, then pulled back to whisper against his ear "the harder, the better...." That was her little way of hinting to him she loved it, it didn't make her feel bad so it shouldn't make him feel bad.

Michelle moaned out loudly when things were starting to get all the better. Though, when asked if she wanted Lee to go harder with this, and he went ahead with doing so, Michelle let out the loudest moans she had ever done. "Yes!!!" she shouted out for him to be harder with this too. "Like I said: The harder the better, baby......"

After what was probably the best sexy time Michelle has had from Lessandro (so far,) she kissed him softly on the lips then got up off the bed. "Shower? Then shopping?" she asked with a little smile, and a look in her eyes that was filled with lust for him. "Don't keep me waiting..." she added with a playful smirk, then headed into the bathroom so they could shower, get ready then go and get Lee his new wand.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Thu May 12, 2011 7:39 am

Lessandro kissed back and decided to extend it for a while before letting her go with a dreamy grin...laying later at her side on the bed, hearing her words and arching at eyebrow .... then shaking is head and quickly getting up form the bed to go after her with a chuckle..

“Maybe i should just actually take you out” he said with a slight giggle getting in the bathroom with her.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2