Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we supposed to be here

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are we supposed to be here - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we supposed to be here

Post by Remy LeFiable Mon May 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Remy had made Rebecca realize exactly how he felt about her. She knew there was no way to keep him out of harm's way when he was hell-bent to throw himself into it for her sake. She knew that he would do anything to be with her. He never doubted that he'd be the only one she would ever have do this for her. He cared that much, no matter what anyone said, thought, or did.

Remy gave a single, light chuckle. "Don't be," he said quietly. "My past is what made me who I am today. And you love me. If my past was different, I'd be different; and you might not love me anymore."
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Mon May 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Rebecca was still speechless, but she knew no matter what she said or did; he'd do anything for her. She smiled at him and her lips met his straight on. She held onto him pulling him closer and not caring that they were where anyone could see them and that it had started to rain.

I'm still sorry. I know what it's like to not have both parents in your life. I never even met my mother," she said talking about the loss of her mother and feeling nothing. She'd never met her and so she had no emotion for her.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Mon May 16, 2011 7:09 pm

(OOC: This would be a great time for Malfoy or someone to show up.)

Remy didn't feel the rain on his back, he only felt Rebecca's lips pressed against his. This was their moment and it was wonderful. Remy's hand moved up to caress Rebecca's check as they kissed. He wouldn't pull away, at least not until he had to.

Remy felt bad for Rebecca now. "Then you really shouldn't feel sorry. I still have my mother, my father's the only one who's passed away. Your mother's gone and your father's in Azkaban; I shouldn't be feeling bad about myself." Remy hugged Rebecca warmly and kissed her forehead. "If you want to talk about it, I'll listen."
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Tue May 17, 2011 5:44 am

Rebecca was happy. She kissed Remy and wrapped her arms around his neck. She hardly noticed the rain that was soaking them. She smiled wide and kissed him under the rain. She felt good. She held him close to her body and they used each other's body heat in the rain without knowing it was raining.

Rebecca looked at him. "It never mattered to me. My mother and father have never been in my life. I've been living at the Sage home since I was nearly two years old. I only recently started to see my father. The Sage's never wanted to bring me because it was a scary place for a child to be," she said looking at him. She hugged him back. "I'm not a big talker of family issues cause I've never really had to deal with my own blood relatives," she added.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeFiable Tue May 17, 2011 7:45 am

Remy finally pulled away from Rebecca. By this time they were soaking wet. "Well, then I suppose it's taken care of," he said with a sigh. "Come one, we should get inside before we fall ill."

Remy grabbed Rebecca's hand and began walking to toward the castle. He didn't know if they'd be able to find any alone time once inside, but he did know one place where they could always be alone. "Come on, I'm sure we can find some alone time inside too." Remy held Rebecca close and removed his cloak holding it above them both.He might have to smmon that room again, but he remembered how.
Remy LeFiable
Remy LeFiable
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Wed May 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Rebecca finally noticed they were soaking wet and giggled. "Looks like we can mark this off our to do list," she teased motioning towards the rain trying to say the kissing in the rain was what she was talking about. She grinned at him. "But I think you'll want to know stuff about my family if we ever become more after our days here," she said looking at him closely.

Rebecca took Remy's hand in hers and walked towards the castle with him. His cloak was above their heads and she smiled at him. She kissed his cheek as they walked together. "I think we can definitely make the time for each other. I don't want to leave your side," she said feeling weak and vulnerable as she admitted that to Remy. If anyone other than him had heard that than her sign of loyalty would be called into play.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum