Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evening alone could be spent with someone.

Go down

An evening alone could be spent with someone. Empty An evening alone could be spent with someone.

Post by Jeremy Knight Thu May 12, 2011 4:52 pm

The air was brisk and cool and the day had been hot. Jeremy had been in the stifling heat all day and now he decided was the best time to come out and take a long stroll. It was a change from the heat of his broom shop where he had been casting dark magic on a broom some Death Eater ordered. He smirked at a passing child. He looked rather scary as he sauntered up through Diagon Alley with his ruffled, unkempt hair. He hadn't had time to sweep it back. It had been a long day and he needed to get away from it all.

Jeremy wasn't like most men. He had a gentle side which he let out among the ladies and a dark side for when anyone pissed him off. The twenty one year old was smiling right now, but it looked rather scary for someone who was being nice.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Humor : I could kill you

Back to top Go down

An evening alone could be spent with someone. Empty Re: An evening alone could be spent with someone.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Aspen fumbled with her bag, swearing colourfully. The sun had now set beneath the city, ready to pass on into the temperamental tranquillity of the next country in line. The atmosphere, like any late spring day, had been sweet and muggy, and you could see children and adults alike lining up to purchase an ice cream from the parlour. But now, the night had cooled, settling into a quaint breeze, chilly enough for a cardigan. The journalist had been interviewing Florean about his ice cream business and how seasons alone could cost almost 64% of his business. It was a boring article, yes; but a journalist was no more than a puppy for her editors wishes.

It was night and the girl had just finished, now rooting around for her notepad which she had jotted down notes in. Long strands of brown hair fell over her eyes and she pushed it back, irritated. The lady felt a light jolt on her shoulder, indicating that she had bumped into something, or someone. That, or that mindless wanker wasn’t looking at where he was going. Glancing back, she narrowed her eyes. “Hey, not even going to say sorry?”

Back to top Go down

An evening alone could be spent with someone. Empty Re: An evening alone could be spent with someone.

Post by Jeremy Knight Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 pm

His arm lightly touched someones shoulder as he was walking by and he now looked at the woman who spoke to him. He smirked and spoke. His voice was velvety and alluring, but he didn't try to make it sound that way. "Why would I apologize to someone standing in the middle of the road doing who knows what," he replied curtly as his fingers rested on his sides. Yeah he could be an ass. He was who he was.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Sure, he was hot. But he was also being a dick. She had met plentiful of men who'd often bow in courtesy and shuffle on their own way. Neat, but boring. Hell, maybe little comeback was a good film to watch for the night. The girl raised her eyebrow daringly, edging him to carry on. "Then." She said softly. "you tell me why you shouldn't say sorry, because clearly all you're doing is standing by yourself in the middle of the night.... say.... doing who knows what?" Taking a step forwards, the brunette tilted her head slightly to the right, smiling sweetly at the wizard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Knight Thu May 12, 2011 6:47 pm

"Well actually I was walking and you just stood here," he chortled as he replied to the woman. He had to admit. She was pretty hot. Whoa boy. Hold off. He smirked thinking of how to tell her he wasn't going to say sorry. Slytherins never said sorry. But he wasn't at Hogwarts anymore. He had to grow up and be a man. He hadn't been at Hogwarts in four years.

"I should say sorry, but than you'd have to leave and you're pretty," he said grinning at her. His crooked smile straightening as he grinned.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:18 pm

"I was looking for something. In my bag. It's what people do when they're doing something." Aspen smirked, displaying a cheeky smile. And he was right, Slytherins never said sorry. But nor did Ravenclaws. Ravenclaws in fact, never said please or thank you. They didn't say hello or goodbye. They were the cunnings, so much like Slytherin. Just more... witty.

"That would be a pity, wouldn't it. You could say that I've come here to rock your world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Knight Sat May 14, 2011 3:47 am

"Well you could have moved to a place where no one could walk into you," he said wittily. He smirked. Jeremy smirked at the witch that stood in front of him. He knew he was right, but he also liked messing around with people. And this witch was on his radar right now.

"Yeah it would be a pity. I would like to get to know you without being an ass," he said grinning at her.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:30 pm

"It's the night." she laughed, twirling a strand of coconut skin hair between her slender fingers, feeling his smirk beseeching against her pallid skin. "It's notorious for Diagon Alley to remain dormant just after the clock passes seven" This was true, rare busy-bodies shuffled past and the street remained mostly silent in all its old-fashioned art nouveau architect and brimming streetlamps.

"Charming, but something tells me that you're an ass on quite a few occasions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Knight Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Jeremy smirked. "It's also the time most creeps are out gorgeous," he said winking at her as he looked around. He saw the Knockturn Alley corridor filling up with Death Eaters and looked at Aspen. She would be eye candy if they saw her and he leaned against the wall as he looked at her.

"I wouldn't be an ass if I knew you better," he replied to her charmingly. "I'm Jeremy Knight," he introduced himself.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down