Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking isn't the same without a fresh face.

2 posters

Go down

Lurking isn't the same without a fresh face. Empty Lurking isn't the same without a fresh face.

Post by Jeremy Knight Thu May 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Jeremy Knight was lurking in the shadows of Knockturn Alley. It was one of those days. Every so often he would creep in among the shadows and listen to what people had to say. He was a fan of the Dark Arts and his broom making skills got him in amongst the darkest of people. He was like a free lancer. He'd get payed for each broom they ordered and the magic included. He'd never actually been ordered to kill anyone and he knew soon it would be time to pick a side.

As he heard footsteps he looked up. He noticed the eyes before the body and his scowl turned into a crooked smile. He stood up straight and smirked at the person in front of him.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Humor : I could kill you

Back to top Go down

Lurking isn't the same without a fresh face. Empty Re: Lurking isn't the same without a fresh face.

Post by Kimm Devitt Sun May 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Kimm came walking up to the older boy with a smirk plastered on her face. She knew who Knight was and she found it amusing to see him around these days. "Evening Knight." Kimm said walking up to him wearing her signature knee high black boots over a pair of gray skinny jeans and a tight fitting cotten wool sweater that showed off her curves perfectly including her slight baby bump.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : Caution: I bite

Back to top Go down

Lurking isn't the same without a fresh face. Empty Re: Lurking isn't the same without a fresh face.

Post by Jeremy Knight Mon May 16, 2011 9:00 am

Jeremy crept out of the shadows in front of the younger Devitt girl. He smirked at her. He wasn't surprised to see her. And he had heard she was pregnant. He'd thought it was just rumors, but now he saw it was true. And he knew just who's it was. Her endeavors hadn't passed his notice. He was one of those people who knew more than he should and he was there at the Hogshead that night that Dante Scorp walked off with a Hogwarts student. He was pretty sure it was Dante's, but he might not be right.

Jeremy looked her up and down as she approached him. "Evening Devitt," he said silkily as he sauntered towards her. "How are you on this fine evening?" he asked with a smirk.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Mon May 16, 2011 3:52 pm

"Fine and yourself?" she said sickenly sweet. Kimm herself at this moment in time was unsure of the father of her child. It was either Dante Scorp or her once hogwarts boyfriend Gabrial Prynne. Though she knew she would be left alone with this child either way not that she carred. She knew she would most likely never see Dante ever again and she wasent sure if she wanted to see him simply because he was a one night stand and on the wrong team. And she didnt want Gabe to through away his life because of her and this stupid child.

Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Knight Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 am

"I could say I've been better, but you know all to well that it would be a lie that neither of us could justify Devitt," he replied with a smirk as he watched her closely. "What are you doing in Knockturn at this hour dear Devitt?" he asked curiously. Not a lot of people walked through Knockturn Alley at this hour of the day. It wasn't smart with creeps roaming the passages.

Just than he heard a voice and grabbed Kimm and gently pushed her into the darkness falling into the darkness as well. The man walked by and than Jeremy came back out of the dark offering his arm to Kimm. "Sorry. Creeps walking through here don't care how fragile woman or men are," he said.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:30 pm

"I see, well fair enough." she said smirking back at him. She didnt feel intimidated by him for one minute and she would not let him belittle her just because she was a woman and pregnant. "Just picking up some things that i needed and i just thought i would go on a nice little walk." she said. She hd been her many times and because of her family she was well respected around these areas. "What are you doing around here?" she asked a little curious.

She felt him press against her against the wall. "Well well Mr. Knight, im a lady don't you know. You need to buy me dinner first." she said smirking at him as she rubbed her hips over his in a seductive way. As he moved off her she smiled. "You know i am a big girl and i can take care of myself." she said hating when people thought she was a weak little girl because she was pregnant. She was going to be a mother she could take care of herself.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Knight Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 am

"Yes. These are dark times we live in," he said smirking grimly at her. He watched her closely looking her up and down like a piece of meat. He lifted his head idly as she spoke. "This doesn't seem like the kind of place people just walk around in now does it?" he asked chuckling at her. "I had business with Avery if you must know," he said smirking at her. If she knew who Avery was than she wouldn't have questioned him. And so far she hadn't.

He smirked at her when she spoke. He couldn't help, but chuckle at her words. He moved away slightly smirking. "I was protecting you. Honestly don't you know me better than that. Besides a woman isn't safe here. Despite whether or not they are pregnant and carrying a child. The only woman safe enough here is Bellatrix Lestrange and you don't strike me as Bellatrix Lestrange," he replied laughing as they left the shadows.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down