Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire and the Werewolf.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Vampire and the Werewolf. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire and the Werewolf.

Post by Brooklyn Stone Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 pm

His? .. His!? What?! She thought internally letting her old self snap back to reality. Noooo, no, no! Hey man, what if she found a guy to mess around with, or date, whatever, and Lee found out. Then what? Lee would try and kill the dude because she's his? No way.

"Uh-uh, bozo" she said trying to push him off her, "get off me! I'm not yours! I'm your friend ......!!! Who--" She could scream right now, but she'd done too much screaming for her liking. She wasn't a screamer, she wasn't one to feel fear either, but it seems Lee had a way of making her do and feel things she hated.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Humor : Clumsy Puppy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000528792671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 pm

The pale boy tilted his head slighly and looked at her a bit confused ... thought more in a predatory like way, yet he snapped out of it a few seconds after and let her go ... still leaning on her thought ... his expression unreadble.

He brang his own fingers to his lower lip .. and founded that his mouth .. lips, and the surrounding areas were covered on his friend´s blood, he didnt founded it annoying, but very pleasant, as if this was what it was going to give him peace after all that pain he was suffering the few moments before biting her.

"Who what?" He said, his tone and face still a wall .. no emotions coming out, but this wasnt because he was a vampire... this was actually something from the old Lee, wich usually was a sign that he was thinking something deeply, he was questioning her.

"Arent you gonna punch me?, beat me, slap me, hurt me, do as you please ... but youre a bit.. confusing .." Yes he knew Brook well, he knew hell will come after he would bite her, arent they best friends?, of course he knew her, or at least he thought! he knew her.

Lee suddenly grew a bit annoyed, (yet didnt showed any type of expression that could give it away) instaid he just got off from her and layed on the bed right next to her.

" It would happen .. if thats what i wanted.." He rolled his eyes (annoyed at himself).. obviously talking about what he said of hers being his.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:33 am

Brooklyn said nothing to Lee over the hurting him. She planned to, oh yes she was going to, but once he was off her. Brook slowly sat up, she wanted to look at all the bites on her, but she couldn't bring herself to. This would have been so much worse if it wasn't Lee who had done this, she'd have to drown herself in the bath or something if some random skank vamp bit her all over.

Brook was lost in these thoughts for a moment, but when Lee said his last words, she suddenly threw herself at him screaming, and starting an attack on him with her fists. "IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! NEVER!!!" she screamed while still attacking her best friend. "AND YOU FUCKING BIT ME!! NOT ONCE!!!!!!! NOT FUCKING ONCE!!!!!"
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 am

Lessandro was actually paying attention to Brook´s expressions and reactions towards him ... so he didnt saw the first punch coming ... surprisingly this one didnt hurted at all, it was nearly just a tickle, well, he had to admit because she was a werewolf, it was greatly annoying .. it was like a scratch, of course in human terms .. he was getting massacrated and if his body wasnt dead actually ..he would get horrible wounds for the next weeks ...

Now.. well, he just wouldnt.

The boy was going to stop her at first .. but he decided that if Brooklyn wanted a villian .. if she wanted a bad man .. he was going to play it for her so she would feel better ... so he started to fake pain .. " Ouch that hurts" he started to say ... in a very numb tone, wich indicated he was faking .. " Would you stop that .. its hurting me." He was now fighting the urges to laugh at his own sad poor little act, but he didnt, instaid he just let his face move to a side a couple if times while she punched him .. and finally when he decided he had let her drain her frustration enough ... he holded her fists in the blink of an eye and leaned to rest his forehead against her ... his red eyes staring right into hers...

"Stop that.." He asked this time, nicely. "What do you want me to do?.." Lee questioned seriously. "You want me to be the big bad vampire? you want me to be your good guy?" He leaned, actually a bit closer trying to understand. " You couldave stopped me at the end but you didnt .. so."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:05 am

Brooklyn growled, deep and long when he grabbed her fists, she was about ready to bite into HIS neck and rip a big chunk out the side. So it was a good thing he grabbed her fists because that would have killed him, she'd have died herself for doing that, she stilled loves him, he's her best friend after all.

"I TRIED TO FUCKING STOP YOU!!!!" she shouted with an unhuman growl sounding as she done so.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:15 am

The brunette boy rolled his eyes and continued to hold her wrists ... but she wasnt listening to anything .. he wanted to make her stop .. he wanted to apologise (but he did that way too much) .. he was becoming quickly annoyed ..

Lee let go of her fists and layed back on the bed in surrender and closed his eyes trying to talk a bit loud through her growls and screams. " You know what.." He said in sarcasm. " Ok, kill me .. and do it right this time .. go on.. you ll do me a favor" He half smiled in anger ... almost hypocritical and layed there ... ending the topic.

"Since im not your Lee, and just an annoying parasite who just made a mistake, what is the bloody difference!?" Lessandro really founded stupid all of this ... because he didnt knew what he wanted from Brook .. and because he still wanted to be her friend, however, he just couldnt help himself .. it was in his new nature, the thirst for blood would never dissapear.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:20 am

Brooklyn stared at him for a moment when he wanted her to kill him, though he sounded serious, Brook kind of had this hunch if she did do it, they would BOTH regret it.

Giving Lee one hard, full blown werewolf strength packed punch in the gut, she said "fuckin' blow me..." then rolled her eyes and got off the bed. She headed out of her bedroom, out of her home part of the building and down to the bar to get drunk.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum