Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approaching In The Dark is Always Better.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Approaching In The Dark is Always Better. - Page 2 Empty Re: Approaching In The Dark is Always Better.

Post by Tom Mulciber Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Tom watched his daughter. He was ready to laugh at her antics. There was no way she was going to get out. Not until he let her go. He watched her run around the room with a smirk on his face. Than he pulled out his wand and grabbed hers.

"Oh silly little girl. You're not being very smart. You're going to tell me everything. Or tonight won't be the last we play," he said threateningly as he walked towards her with an evil look on his face.
Tom Mulciber
Tom Mulciber
Death Eater
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Approaching In The Dark is Always Better. - Page 2 Empty Re: Approaching In The Dark is Always Better.

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Rebecca backed against the door with a rather nervous look on her face. She'd never been cornered like this and considering the man was an escaped prisoner, she didn't doubt what he could do to her. She tried to back away and only felt hard wood of the door behind her. Oh how she wished Jeremy would come crashing in and save her. Or anyone else for that matter.

"No father. And I suggest if you don't want me to call on the Ministry that you let me be. I'll still live under your roof. But I won't be touched in any terrible manner," she threatened with a shaky voice.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mulciber Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Her threat wasn't anything he couldn't handle, but he did toss her the wand. He than unlocked the door and smirked at her. "But if I want more fun I'll come to you," he threatened as he let her go. He left the bedroom leaving her to her own thoughts and went down to the Death Eater chambers he had created years previous. He had no doubt that it hadn't been used. It was dusty and had cobwebs through it. He waved his wand cleaning up the area and than he set to his work. He would find out what he had too.
Tom Mulciber
Tom Mulciber
Death Eater
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:49 pm

She caught her wand and moved away from the door as he unlocked it. She heard his threat and grimaced. She left his bedroom and ran towards her own bedroom where Jeremy was cleaning her room. She frowned and climbed into her bed shaking and covered the blankets over her head. She didn't want to be seen the way she was.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Knight Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Jeremy had been making up Rebecca's room. When he heard her run in he looked up. He hardly had time to see her face when she was under her blankets covered up. He could tell she must have gone through hell and he sat down on the bed beside her thinking. "Rebecca are you alright?" he asked concerned. He pulled the blanket off her face to see her and saw her shaking.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Humor : I could kill you

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Rebecca felt him sit down on the bed and frowned. "N....no I'm not alright," she said quietly and weakly. She hated being weak and powerless. "My... father hadn't had a woman in a long time," she added moving further from the man before her. She was terrified right now.

"I have to tell him you and I dated to protect someone from being hurt or worse....killed," she said worriedly. She'd never told anyone but Ardric about Remy. He was a muggle-born. Her father would be furious.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Knight Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:58 pm

At Jeremy's shock he balled his fist. "Becky..." he said moving closer slowly. He moved until he was right beside her and he took her in his arms gently and rocked her carefully. "You can't live with him," he said angrily. He was still clenching his fists.

"But we never dated. And he'd torture me if I lied to him. He'd hurt you. You need to tell him about Lefiable. Or someone else will," he warned meaning if Ardric was ever caught he would be forced to tell. He smirked. He knew about Hogwarts. He knew people stationed in Hogwarts. People who wanted Rebecca punished for being with a mudblood.

Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Dolohov Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Now Dominic wasn't one for house calls to just any house. He pretty much had a mind of his own. But his father had asked him to pick up a broom from Jeremy and he didn't hesitate to go over to the older man's place for his dad. Jeremy was his best friend afterall. It was death eater work and so Dominic wore his snake pin on his black cloak. He pulled his dark hair back and apparated to the Knight house.

The seventeen year old knocked on the door. He smirked. He expected Jeremy to answer the door so he waited on the doorstep with a grin.
Dominic Dolohov
Dominic Dolohov
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mulciber Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Now Tom had let his daughter be alone he was calmer. He'd gone down to the death eater meeting room he had set up. He was also a little more pleased. His daughter was scared now and he needed to show her how scary he could get. As her father and as a Death Eater. He was at his desk in the study down below preparing his desk when he heard the knock on the door upstairs. He made sure he was hidden as he didn't know it was the young Dolohov at the door. He was still an escaped prisoner after all and aurors might look for him at home now that his daughter had moved in. They could still trace her for another month or two. He would have to be careful.
Tom Mulciber
Tom Mulciber
Death Eater
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Rebecca let Jeremy hold her. He wouldn't harm her. She trusted him. At least for now. He wouldn't be trusted once he was a Death Eater. No one could be. They could all be bended to the Dark Lord's will. But for now she knew she was safe with him. "He's my dad. I haven't got a choice. Family sticks together," she said weakly and still a bit shaken up.

When Jeremy mentioned Remy she got really protective. She glared sharply. "He might actually believe that we have though. After how you tried to protect me before..... But if you won't let me say we dated I won't. But I can't tell him about Remy. He'll surely hurt me then. Maybe even kill me...." she said frowning frightened. "But I'll tell him...." she added.

When she heard the front door she looked up at Jeremy and pulled away gently. "Go answer that. We'll talk later. I need to unpack. My family knows I'm here," she said sitting up then.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Knight Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Jeremy didn't comment. He just held her. He kissed her forehead and shifted so she was more comfortable in his arms. When she got protective of the mudblood he frowned. "It's your own fault if he hurts you. You slept with a mudblood. I don't imagine your father will be happy with that or the pregnancy scare," he warned her looking at her more sharply than he meant too. "Your father would know if we lied anyways," he added.

When he heard the knock on the door he frowned. He shifted planning to carry Rebecca with him protectively. But she moved out of his arms. He looked at her and kissed her cheek. "Alright Becca. I'll be back though love. As long as the three of us are living here I will protect you," he said getting up off the bed. He left the room taking his wand with him.

When he got the door and opened it he noticed Dominic. "Hey Dom. What's up?" he said grinning. He looked around and let Dom inside. Than closed the door behind Dom when he came in.

He moved to the basement door and tapped on the door. "It's safe," he called to Tom before moving back over to Dom.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mulciber Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Tom heard Jeremy even though Jeremy wasn't in the right area. He came up from under the fireplace to see the young men facing him. He smirked. "Your Dolohov's boy aren't you?" he asked the young man. He thought he looked like Antonin and his woman. He smirked at the boys surprise to see him.

"Knight where is my daughter?" he asked him with a warning look. If she was gone he wouldn't be happy. He had a conversation to continue.
Tom Mulciber
Tom Mulciber
Death Eater
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Dolohov Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Dominic grinned and walked inside the Knight house. "I'm here on duty for my father. He wanted a broom or something. He couldn't come. The ministry has been suspicious of him lately so he's only going to places they trust," he said chuckling.

He noticed the fireplace open and raised his brow. He turned to face it watching it open. He was surprised when he saw Mulciber come up. "Yes I'm his boy. The name is Dominic and you are?" he asked suspiciously. Then he remembered the picture he stole from Rebecca. It was Mulciber. "Mulciber," he said.

When Mulciber asked Jeremy where Rebecca was he smirked and chuckled. "Oh Knight you holding out on me. Not telling me she was here," he said chuckling. Then he looked at Mulciber. "I won't lay a finger on her," he added.
Dominic Dolohov
Dominic Dolohov
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Knight Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Jeremy smirked. "You have the money or are you here to cheat me?" he said grinning playfully. He grabbed the broom in the corner. It was all wrapped up in a firm layer of packaging. He wanted to make sure it was safe. The Death Eaters pay good money for a working broom. He chuckled holding out his hand for the money.

When Tom came up out of the fireplace he grinned. "Your daughter is still upstairs unpacking as far as I know and she can't go anywhere without her wand," he added tossing the wand over to him. Even with protecting her he had to work to make Mulciber trust him. And the wand was a fake of hers. She still had it even though she couldn't use it.

He glared over at Dominic noticing the glint in his eye. "I had no reason to tell you I had guests," he said cooly. "And if you lay a finger on her you'll have to answer to me. Both of you," he warned.
Jeremy Knight
Jeremy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mulciber Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:59 pm

"The name is Mulciber. Tom Mulciber and I can tell you've heard of me Dolohov. Maybe your father has talked about me. I wouldn't be surprised. He went way back with me and Jeremy's father Knight," he said smirking inching closer to the two of them. They were just mere boys to him.

When Jeremy told him she was upstairs he smirked. So he was glad to see she'd been scared enough to know not to leave. He caught the wand and looked at it. "This is fake Knight. I've seen her wand and she can't exactly use magic. Though I understand where you were going with this so I forgive it," he said coldly with a sharp tone.

At Dominic's words to Jeremy he pointed his wand at the boy. "You didn't need to know she was here. Watch yourself boy. She's still mine," he said protectively before leaving the two men alone again and going upstairs.
Tom Mulciber
Tom Mulciber
Death Eater
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2