Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I should be used to this by now.

2 posters

Go down

I should be used to this by now. Empty I should be used to this by now.

Post by Brooklyn Stone Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:40 am

Brooklyn had been missing her little Lessandro. She'd been busy with work and her family lately to be able to get away and spend some time with her favourite 'brother', and she kind of figured he'd been busy too, what with being a new-born leach and all that. Blech. Vampires, disgusting smelly little things. Why did he have to be turned, damnit!  Mad

Anyway, Brooklyn has found that a little time away from Lee, much thinking about the situation, she's missed him like crazy and has rezlized she can put up with this 'curse', she can't have him not in her life, even if he is a smelly leach.

Not wanting to see Lee at his palce, because Brookie knew where he lives has vampires crawling all over the place, and she doesn't trust herself around Lee's sire/girlfriend/master/whore/whatever that Binx b!tch is, she thought best to call Lee and ask him to stop by the Skunk.

Brooklyn was currently crouched down behind the bar picking up some broken glass to a bottle she'd accidentally/clumsily dropped.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Humor : Clumsy Puppy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000528792671

Back to top Go down

I should be used to this by now. Empty Re: I should be used to this by now.

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:31 am

Being a new born was hard, that was the only thing that Lee was sure of by this poing of his life, or not life if he really wanted to be honest. The whole feeding process was extenuating sometimes, specially because he was picky with what he ate, he no longer feed from male humans, he discovered that they all tasted like crap, he also stopped drinking from criminals, the blood of those carried too much guilt and he also felt disgusted by that. In the end he settled for hunting little girls, five each night starting from the very young ones to the twenty something ones, nothing gave him a bigger thrill than ending the life of innocent young girls, the process itself was very much like flirting.

Lessandro was supposed to meet Brooklyn that day, but he was also hungry and wished to have all his senses when he hanged out with her, so the brunette vampire decided it was best to hunt before actually showing up.

The ex slytherin was currently next to a beautiful redhead, laughing with her, taking a long walk around the park and pretending to be interested into what she had to say. He checked his clock and noticed the time, thing that he did alot lately when he got bored of playing with his meal, so in the end he compelled her to get closer and went directly for her neck, leaving her to be a bag of bloody mess on the cold stone floor.

He attempted to remove the blood from his mouth with his hand, and headed straight for the skunk once he considered he was not going to hit berserk mode around his so called sister. He had already went through that once and it ended up in a long argument.

Once he arrived at the bar, he looked for the alley and climbed the wall all the way up to her room. She was not there but he figured that once she finished whatever she was doing down stairs (he knew she was down stairs cause, come on she smelled like a dog that didn't had a bath for a year) she was probably going to go up stairs and hang out with him.

The boy plopped down on her bed and placed his arms behind his neck, staring at the roof thinking of Michelle to keep his mind busy.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:45 am

"Shit!" she cussed loudly when she cut her finger on a piece of the glass, "fuck a duck" she added then shoved her finger in her mouth to catch the blood. As Brook held the broken glass in her other hand, she kept her finger to the other hand in her mouth and turned to see her main body guard just leaning there on the bar, watching her looking rather amused. "Bite me..." she said while rolling her eyes and disposing of the glass into the bin.

Suddenly, Brooklyn heard and smelt something coming from up stairs. Though her room was located up on the top floor (4th floor -2nd floor was where the pool tables and her office was located, the home with her cousins bedrooms was on the 3rd floor and then her bedroom was up on the top,) there was no way she could miss that stench. "Watch the bar for me, Jason" she said to her guard then vanished up stairs.

Brooklyn soon walked into her room, and there she spotted Lessandro. "You can come into the bar you know, just because you're an under-age baby doesn't mean you have to sneak in" she said teasing, back like the old ways before this complicated thing had come between them.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 am

Lee smiled as soon as he heard the steps getting closer to the door, he was pretty much expecting some sort of complaint from the girl as to why he was laying on her bed, the smell was going to stay there for days after all, but she went witty with him and this made Lessandro feel happy, it was just like the old days.

He got up from the bed and in less than the blink of an eye he was in front of her with a look of mistrust painted all over his face. “I don't know, the drinks in this place taste crappy, i demand to speak with the owner.” The brunette snorted, he was obviously messing around with the girl. “I have some complaints..” Lee was daring to Brook now, things were a lot fairer now that he could fight back, Brooklyn always seemed to win in their previous playful fighting because she was not human of course… now that had changed.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am

Brooklyn's first reaction with Lee being all super-speed on coming over to her was to move back, maybe lash out and hit him in a natural reaction when a leech approaches you so fast like that. But Brook knowing Lee wouldn't do anything most his kind would do, she didn't move, she didn't even flinch. "Oh I don't think that would be wise, my old man would probably fry you up and eat you for breakfast" she said with a smirk when Lee had mentioned talking to the owner. "He's a bit of a fire demon" she added with a smirk.

"Are you challenging me, leech?" she asked while faking a serious tone and expression, but of course she was being playful and joking around. Brookie gave Lee a fake glare, and asked "you sure you can take me, leech". She was dying to smirk, but she held it back.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 am

The boy arched an eyebrow when she went on about how her dad was going to set him on FIRE! And then eat him up, the only part there that made him shiver was the fire alone, but getting eaten up!? he was a vampire not a marshmallow…

“I would like to see that old fart try and give two steps near me, admit it, you Stones cant handle me instead.” Lee got all close to Brooklyn using is best intimidation pose and pushed her shoulder a little bit. “So what if i am mutt.” He was going to laugh but decided to save that for later, he just settled for a grin while he tried to get Brook to go after the bait. “What you're scared now pup?.”

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 am

Being the touchy little puppy she is, all fun and joking or not, when Lee had said 'you Stones can't handle me', and said she was scared, a little growl couldn't help but rumble from her throat. It was supposed to be an intimidating growl, but more than anything it probably just sounded adorable, like a puppy! "I'll show you who's scared, b!tch" she said then threw herself at Lee in hopes to take him down to the ground -her on top-.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:59 am

Lessandro couldn't help to slightly laugh at Brook's reaction, it was somewhat funny, but he stopped Laughing as soon as the girl launched herself on him on a tackle mode and made him hit the floor hard!. What the heck! That was so not what he was planning, but he was going to have to improvise so the elder girl wouldn't be in advantage.

Lee held her arms still on the air so the punching wouldn't reach his face and focused on turning the tables around so he would be on top, thing he managed successfully for now since he had a lock on her wrists. That's when the pestering began.

“Look at the pups trying to play all big and tough.” He laughed and began pinching her cheeks and poking her sides. “I'm better than you Stone! let it go! Bend to your superiors.”

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:14 am

With Brook's arms un-use-able, she was unable to start hitting Lee, which he clearly knew she was going to do. "You little fag! Gimmie my hands back!" she barked, but before she could fight him much more to break her hands free -which she has to admit seemed so weird, she was used to getting the upper hand being a mutt and with Lee being human- Lee being an equal match seemed so weird and foreign to the werewolf, she found the tables turned with Lee now on top.

"Get off me you little gay boy!" she shouted when Lee began annoying her with his pokes and pinching. She struggled beneath him, but seeing as his hands were occupied poking and pinching Brookie, she used one of her own hands to make a punch up in hopes to get Lee of guard, in the face so she could turn the tables again.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:07 am

The young vampire smirked as soon as he heard all the insults that Brook was screaming at him, it was like being back to when all the vampire werewolf shit didn't mattered and it was only them being silly. For Lee this was a nice break from the usual crap of killing and being a jerk, he needed his friend around, otherwise he would've gone nuts way back.

“Gay boy!? Ha! I don't remember you complaining when we were at it!” Lee began Laughing and kept the pestering going on but even worse since he was now in full control of the situation, clearly he was mistaken because he did not the punch coming to his face.

It hurt!, but it was not real pain, it was more like a superficial pain as thought some one gave you a really soft playful slap, even if he knew that the punch was nothing near delicate. “That hurt you little shit!!.” The young boy chuckled and took hold her hair since she was too busy trying to rebuild him a new face with her fists. “you know i am the best!, SURRENDER!”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 am

"Fuck you, you little scrubber!" she yelled over being reminded of their night, while still trying to throw her punches at Lee. However, as soon as her hair was pulled, she couldn't help but to suddenly stop with her punches and let out a loud moan, an approving moan. "Don't do that!" she shouted quickly while trying to grab hold of Lee's hand that was holding her hair, so she could try and pry his hand free from her hair.

Where a lot of girls would probably hate having their precious hair pulled, Brookie loved it, it was one of her biggest turn ons, which was why she couldn't help but moan when Lee had done it. And seeing as it's Lee, and sure they had a one-night-thing, everything was somewhat back to normal now, and well, she didn't want him pulling her hair like that.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:28 am

Lessandro laughed big time when the girl only seemed to get angrier with his answer, maybe he was going a bit to far with the whole fight, he didn't wanted to hurt his friend but it was a matter of pride so he yelled right back at her. “Hey! I'm no scrubber bitch!”. He frowned and was going to get Brook in another arm lock when he heard her moan, now that was weird and a little too freaky with both of them alone in the room.

Lee was going to let go of her but decided to have fun for a while since he knew better, “Sorry, no can do.” He held her wrists above her head with one hand and continued to hold on her hair harsh. “ Say you surrender pup is easy.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:02 am

Lee's harsh hold was indeed hot to Brooklyn, not Lee himself doing the holding, just the feel of it -but she does wish more than anything it wasn't Lee who was doing this!-. But luckily she was able to control her thoughts, her tones and all that jazz because he wasn't pulling, it's the pulling that always got the better of Brook. "I don't surrender!" she said through gritted teeth, while trying to pull her wrists free. "Bite me, faggot" she added with her eyes narrowed and burning into Lee's.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum