Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evening In The Common Room

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Evening In The Common Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Evening In The Common Room

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Rebecca nodded. She'd liked to wish she knew the feeling for Kimm's sake. But she didn't and it made her feel awful. Her best friend was suffering and she didn't have a clue how to help out. She hugged her friend and patted her shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that," she said quietly.

Rebecca still had a hold of Kimm's hands as Kimm spoke. She knew more than she let on. She had always been there for Kimm and Kimm had for her. It was the only care in the dark world that they had. "Oh trust me I know," she mumbled.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

"I guess its just going to be me and this bastard child." she said her hand on her stomach. She had a slight care for the child but she wasent sure how she would feel when it came. Right now she resented the child for taking all of the things she wanted in life away from her but there was a small part of her that was afraid that she would not love the child. She found herself rubbing her stomach tenderly when the child kicked but she wasent sure how she felt for the child as of yet.

She smiled at her best friend. "Now, how are we going to break this to Ardric..." she said giggling slightly
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : Caution: I bite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm

"Well you and my parents," she said smiling at Kimm. She had taken the time to owl her parents to ask and her mother had been more than happy to appreciate the fact that a baby would live in her home until Kimm could handle living on her own. She'd told Kimm her parents had said they'd love to have her in Hogsmeade. Plus that meant Rebecca could visit Kimm on her Hogsmeade days.

"Well we could just tell him it's his and watch him freak out," she said giggling slightly at the thought.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:35 pm

"This is true, I appreciate that so much by the way." she said smiling at Rebecca. She knew the Mulciber family for a long time and she couldnt help but love everything that they were doing for her. "I will be visiting all the time." she said reffering to the Hogsmeade trips and everything like that. She was looking forward to moving in with Rebecca and her family because she adored them and it was much like her family but they accepted her where her parents did.

"Or we could wait for my water to break." she said giggling.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:04 pm

"I know you do and i'm glad there is something we could help you with," she said of the Sage family who had taken her in and adopted her. She also appreciated that her family would take in her best friend Kimm Devitt. She wouldn't lose her unless the Dark Lord chose to do something bad. "I'll be the one visiting you love," she replied grinning.

"He would flip," she said giggling.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimm Devitt Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 pm

"I am so grateful for you guys." she said leaning forward and giving her best friend a hug and leaning into her. "And now now deary i will be walking through diagon alley with a baby buggy and you will see me so much that you will never not know what it is like without me." she said giggling and leaning back in the seat.

"Yes, but it would be amusing." she said smirking at her best friend.
Kimm Devitt
Kimm Devitt
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:20 pm

"I'm grateful that you're gonna live with me. I can handle a baby in my house," she said grinning. Kimm was really the only one who deserved that smile. After all she was Rebecca's best friend. They spent a lot more time together these days. Even the other students seemed to be noticing. She hugged her best friend back. "Well as long as we can sneak into Knockturn together than we'll be all set," she replied smiling.

"I agree. It would be rather amusing," she agreed giggling.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2