Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get out of my mind!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Get out of my mind! Empty Get out of my mind!

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 5:42 am

Tonight Binxy was pretty distracted. She was suppose to be working, but all she could think about was Lessandro, and his blood... And ..Ehem, something else that belong to him  Twisted Evil . Michelle was allowed to slack all she wanted when working, she was the owner after all and she was fully staffed, but she did like to put in her efforts behind the bar as well as the rest.

A few times her most loyal bouncer had come over to her to see if she was OK as she did look pretty down. She was sitting at the end of the bar (her spot,) her elbow propped up on the bar, her chin rested in her hand and she was just staring off into space, thinking about that pesky human.

"Yes. I'm fine..." she simply said to her guard, but didn't look at him.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Get out of my mind! Empty Re: Get out of my mind!

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 5:58 am

Lee had been walking down the street for a while now... kinda slow because he was extremely exhausted, he had been trying to keep up with both his classes and his home ... and then the alternate life he had just for a single individual in particular .. and she was named Michelle.... thought it seemed it was a mutual 'i just like you' relationship... he couldnt help to think deep down that perhaps she liked his blood more than she liked him ... and that was a thought he wanted to block ... a thought that he refused to have.

Lessandro snapped out of it and tried to get in the club by the backdoor ... but instaid of that he founded this weird looking couple ... too pale and seemed to be looking at him way too much .... soon he discovered though that it was the same kind he had came to look for ... just not her.

Before Lee had any time to react ... he was smashed against the wall and holded in the air by his throat .... and it was by a blonde girl, she couldnt older than what .... nineteen?... it was not important because he couldnt even answer to her questions .. or the ones that her companion was making, he was just close to fainting now and making little gasps.

The brunette even began to wonder why was he even there to begin with ...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 6:18 am

Michelle's guard was still talking to her, clearly worried but Michelle didn't acknowledge his worry as she was too busy thinking about that human. Why couldn't she get him out of her head, it was annoying her greatly. Sighing and letting her hand slam down on the bar, she went to answer her bouncer, but suddenly cut herself off as she sensed something going on out the back

In a blink, Michelle was out the back and before either of the vampires could realize another of their kind was there, she was behind the dude and ripped his head off in one swift motion, then had the blond girl by her hair and yanked her away from Lessandro.

As Michelle did all this, her eyes had gone black as the night and her fangs had came out. Still having the blond chick by her hair, Michelle dragged her away from Lessandro and hissed "no one touches my human!" Once far enough away from Lee, Michelle grabbed the other vampire's head and started banging it against the wall of the building.

"I really do hate blonds" she said then once finished with smashing of the head against the wall, she began to kick the vampire in it's stomach, ribs, back anywhere she could get, so hard bones cracking and breaking could be heard. And once Michelle was happy with the beating, she rolled the blond onto her back and sat on top of her. Michelle held her (other vamp's) head and said "didn't your sire ever teach you not to touch another vampire's human?"

Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 6:33 am

Lee hadnt even seen Michelle come into the whole picture…he was already convinced he was pretty much screwed, because it was not like he could do something against the two undead couple in front of him ... yet just when the blonde girl was about to bite his neck ..... Michelle came out of practically nowhere and ripped the head off the guy next to the blonde girl, not only that .. she quickly had the girl by her hair and continued hitting her..... all of this almost a far image for Lee ...

The boy was on the floor now laying to the side with his eyes semi closed .... practically hallucinating and saying ilogical things... both from how weak his body was and the almost death he suffered because of a stupid blonde girl ...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 6:54 am

Michelle listened as the vampire told Michelle how she just killed her sire, and how he was still teaching her what she needed to know. Then quickly added how they didn't even know the boy was her human. Michelle grabbed the front of the blond's clothing and lifted her so her face would be closer to Michelle's, and through a light hiss she said "now you know....".

As soon as she hissed her words, in a blink she ripped the other vampire's throat out with her fangs, then ripped her head off. Michelle stood to her feet and grabbed the other vampire's body, "get the head" she said to Lessadro then made her way into the back of the club so no humans would see.

Once inside the club she headed for the underground and told Lee to follow her. Michelle was utterly pissed to say the least, and she was going to make sure no other vampire touched her Lessandro human. "Quickly..." she said over her shoulder to Lessandro, and once at the bottom of the stairs and now underground, she told the guard on the door to open up. Quite nastily as well, and told the bouncer to tell the DJ to turn the music off, which from all the hisses and shouts from behind the door it was clear the music being turned off had made a lot of vampires unhappy.

Michelle headed inside and shouted for everyone to shut the f**k up. "Let me make this clear.... If anyone touches my human ... They'll end up like this stupid, bitch" she said then dropped the blond vampire's body on the floor, "got it!!!? If I find out anyone has tried touching him, me and my brothers will make you all kiss sunlight!"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 7:13 am

Lessandro opened his eyes fully and had some problems to get up at first .. but after a first few tries he finally got on his feet .... and surprisingly without any trouble or hesitation ... he grabbed the head by its hair and simply started following Michelle into the club .... the pureblooded boy was a bit slow since he didnt had that much of energy in his body .... but tried to rush after the vampiress when she asked him to.

Once she had finished to speak to everyone ... thing he could clearly see that got them very very ... very angry, Lee let go of the head and kicked it hard (with a bit of hatred as well) so it was left nearly close to the lifeless body.

The blackhaired boy felt a little bit like the mascot ..... wich suddenly filled him with a urge to be alone ..... he ended up walking up stairs ... leaving Michelle to deal with her kindred fellows ... all while he reached the men´s bathroom and closed the door hard after him ..... walking from one spot to another nervously ... finally sliding down with his back resting against the wall ..

Lee´s first reaction was to get a smoke from his jacket and light it up .... but he was unable to ... because he was shaking, he didnt liked that .... he didnt liked to feel weak, it reminded him of his own personal little hell (his family), and that just couldnt be..

At the end he dropped the lighter because he was distracted and stayed there sitting ... looking kinda sad.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 7:44 am

Michelle smirked over what Lessandro had done with the head, she wasn't expecting him to have kicked it, especially in that manner... She loved it. When Lee walked off, she turned her attention back to the angry vampires and .............

Twenty minutes later

Michelle walked into the toilets where Lessandro was, she easily found him thanks to the amount of his blood she'd drank these past few days, it made it too easy for her to find him. Michelle was sporting deep cuts down her face, some down the front of her chest, some bites on the side of her neck, and her left arm had been broke.

When Lessandro had left, Michelle had reacted to the other vampires being angry with what she had said, and they tried testing her. She and a group of the more stupid vampires,the ones who were new to the club attacked. The rest knew not to bother testing Michelle as they knew how serious she was, and they knew she would go through with her threats if any of them tried to touch Lee.

Michelle had managed to fight most of the vampires off, but some had managed to hurt her. But luckily with her brothers having already been at the back of the club watching and listening to what was going on, they were able to interfere when Michelle started getting tired. Michelle could hold her own easily, but a group of about sixteen was too much. Which it was lucky that Johnny and Nate were there. If they weren't, some of the more loyal visitors to the club would have helped her Wink

Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 8:17 am

Lee reached for his zippo and tried to light up the smoke several times, failing of course... but once he heard steps getting closer to the bathroom .. and finally Michelle opening the door, the boy quitted and let the smoke fall from his mouth to the floor carelessly.

He got up from the floor as he could and went to the woman who seemed to be injured.... thing that made him feel angry beyond what he thought possible ...

“ What can i do? ..” Lessandro asked as he ran his finger tips across her arm gently trying to figure out how to help her.... because he just didnt liked wounds on her.

" ... Let me .. " The brunette boy started, hoping that he didnt had to give more blood to her... otherwise he will die .. he just knew.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 8:34 am

Michelle looked to Lessandro when he got up, and when he came over to her - her eyes followed him. "I'm fine..." she said honestly, she wasn't in much pain and she took care of the problem, and she knew Lessandro would be safe from other vampires in here now.

If anyone missed the show and seen Lee any time in the future, and tried helping themselves to him, someone else in the club (a regular/someone who caught the speech and show) would make sure Lee would remain untouched. He was now after all known as the boss's/owner's human.

"Here... Hold me like this..." she said trying as best as she could to show Lee where about to hold her so she could click her arm back into place, when it broke it got a little dislocated in the shoulder as well. "Just hold TIGHT, I'll do the rest...."
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 8:52 am

Lee holded Michelle´s arm as he was instructed, in the specific area that was necessary and nodded to her, understanding what she wanted to do, thought still reluctant somewhere deep down because of his humans insticts ... it was just wrong to see someone doing what Michelle wanted to do ... but it was understandble in this case because she was a vampire.

In that moment he was not paying much attention to the likely fact that she fought for him to never get hurted by other vampires.... the only thing he cared about it was her .. and it will continued to be so as long as he was associated with Michelle, thought perhaps he would get upset for someone hurting her .. and if he could do something .. he would take it to the extremes and cause as much damage as possible...

“ ..I still dont get why i care so much about you ..... it drives me nuts..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 9:02 am

Once Lessandro was holding Michelle correctly, she swiftly flicked her body in a way where her arm would click back into it's rightful way, and as she done so she let out a loud squeak from the pain. It probably would have made her scream in pain if she was human, but as she's a vampire it was a bit more bearable, causing her to simply squeak.

"Usually my brothers do that for me if I get into a fight and my arm gets messed up" she said, actually looking quite pleased with herself that she was able to do it without their help. "The rest of me will heal by tomorrow night, it's all OK so don't worry" she said putting his mind at rest. "These are all baby wounds" she added cradling her bad arm up to her chest.

When Lessandro spoke about not knowing why he cared so much about her, she frowned a little and looked down. "It's probably just the vampire thing" she said, feeling how he felt when he thought she only liked his blood, or like his blood more than she liked him. "You know, that whole vampire glowy thing we have that lures you humans in".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 9:14 am

He cringed slightly at the sound of the bone re adjusting to its natural position before he let go and placed his hand on her shoulder..... it was more of a need for touch thing now .... it made him feel both pleased and reassuring over her.

“ Ill stay with you during the night ... i dont like the idea of letting you out there healing alone ...” The pale boy shrugged and finally removed his hand from Michelle´s shoulder.

“ If thats the case...” Lee stopped and decided it was better to let the outright truth on the table than just keep lying.

“ Why im not into any other vampire... than just you ... because it is you the one that doesnt leave my thoughts... and its rather irritating.” He said, upset at some extent thought in a cute way ... maybe because he didnt knew how to deal with any other feeling that wasnt hatred. “ Its not bad thought... i just feel different around you.”

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sat May 07, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 9:24 am

"You don't have to if you don't want?" she said over him spending the night. I mean she would like him to, but she didn't want to seem to excited over it, that meant showing ... Something she wasn't ready to show.

"I have Paxton - my main bouncer-, and my brothers. So if you need to go back to school, you can ... But..." Oh she was going to say it ... No she couldn't, "never mind" she said not saying it. She wanted to tell him she would rather have him spend the night with her, than any of them.

"Really?" she asked over him not being like this over any other vampire. "Oh, hmmm..." she couldn't answer that as she wasn't totally sure how the whole vampire allure thing worked. Her sire never taught her anything as she ran away from him, so how the lure thing worked with other vampires, she was unsure.

"I don't know the answer" she said still frowning, "I wish I knew because I want to know why I feel the same way over you! I want to know if it's your pureblood or what. But I have been around other purebloods and I never get the same with them".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Lee shook his head smiling as she continued to try and make him change his mind about staying (or at least thats what he presumed she was doing anyways is not like he could guess) but at the end of everything .. he wasnt going to leave because he simply didnt wanted to and that was the end of the story.

“ I wont go .. dont be stubborn.” Lee chuckled and rolled his eyes at her conclutions of how could she spend the night without him. “ Tsk, you really want to get rid of me that bad? Waaao.” He faked surprise and then kissed her cheek but didnt moved back, he just stayed running his lips slowly down her cheek.

“ It may not be the same...” He admitted .. thought he never moved an inch away from her. “ Tell me what is it that you feel ..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 10:45 pm

"Me stubborn? As if" she said then smiled innocently at him. Michelle shook her head over wanting to get rid of Lessandro that bad, "not at all" she simply replied while smiling a little from his kiss to her cheek.

Michelle frowned when Lessandro said they might not be feeling the same, then pushed him back a little. "Nice try..." she said thinking he was just trying to get her to tell him what she felt. "Do you really think I'm going to tell you what I feel? Do you really think I'm the kind of person who can open up like that? If you really think I'm going to tell you all about my horrible, girlie butterflies I get when I'm around you, and how I feel like I have a beating heart again when you touch me...Well you can think again".

....Ooooops Razz
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Lee gave a single step back when she pushed him back, thought she didnt do it harshly or anything he just did it out of percaution, you could never know if she would burst out in a bitch fit ... one thing he was sure about women ... all of them alive and undead is that they changed mood faster than a blink.

“ I...” He was about to continue but then he heard and tried to process all the things that Michelle was saying ... and at the end he smiled a bit and closed the distance between them again by giving one step foward.

“Make me stop trying..” He grinned and stole a kiss from her. “ you know what ... im going to be the bad guy .." The boy stole another kiss from her and kept talking " i think i might make you fall for me.” He faked a ' i just got the most brilliant idea ever' expression and then chuckled. “ I think i might make you say you love me..” he continued to tease Michelle trying to encourage the game further.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Michelle watched as Lessandro came back closer to her closing that gap he took when she pushed him back earlier, but she said nothing, nor did she stop him from stealing the kisses. She was too busy listening to what he was saying about being the bad guy. She did love a bad guy, they were her favourites, but when she heard him say he was going to get her to say she loves him, she moved away from him.

"No fucking way!" she said, "never. No way. I never use those words" except to her brothers, but that was different. Just in case he tried to close that gap again, she ducked down and went past him to the other side of the toilets, all the while still cradling her arm against her chest. "Never! I will never say those disgusting words" she said as she moved.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Lee grinned when Michelle moved away from him and refused to say anything that was associated with love ... and that made him want to say it even more... for lee this was more of a game now, something he couldnt have ... and he obviously being childish wanted it the more she kept saying no ...

He walked towards her despise she moved and advanced slowly making her back away until she was against the wall with him on front ... his hands against the wall as well..

“ what if im going to day if you dont say it?.” he bited his lower lip and leaned almost close enough to kiss her. “ Please .. Michelle..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Michelle backed up when Lessandro came forward, which she now found herself against the wall. Feelings, and lovey stuff was probably the only thing that got Michelle nervous or made her seem scared and/or uncomfortable.

Usually in situations like this her head would be in the right place, and anyone causing her to back up against a wall she'd end up kicking their butt. But as this was a different situation, one over lovey crap, she felt like she was the ... Prey.

"You can say it ... It won't mean anything, I know you won't mean it.You would just be saying it to piss me off" she said, trying to convince herself of this. "Right, that is the only reason why you would say such words, to be stubborn, to prove a point ... To tease me because you know I won't say it!" Truth be told, Michelle did have strong feelings for Lee, but she wasn't ready to admit to that yet.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 08, 2011 12:07 am

Lee began to kiss her everywhere .. her neck, her cheek .. her lips, at first not saying anything .. but more like smirking, in his own way trying to eat his prey ... purely out of all the teasing he was doing to her at the moment.

“ ..Aha .. i see... you think im lying.” Lee chuckled and holded her hand and placed it on his chest ... all while he closed his eyes and tried to think of .. Michelle kissing him ... Michelle talking to him ..... Michelle doing all type of things to him, wich actually made his heart beat nearly go to insane and start beating faster than normally, by now, it should be the loudest thing in the room for the vampiress.

“ I can say it ..” He leaned and kissed her neck .. licking once in a while. “ I love you .. i really think i do .. but i dont know if i should” Lee finally let go of her hand and remained serious trying not to look at her. “ Does that sound convincing enough for you..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 am

Michelle watched what Lessandro was doing next, which was taking her hand and pressing it to his chest so she could feel his heart beat pick up. Though, his thoughts were right it was the loudest thing in the room for her. She didn't need to feel to know, the sound on it's own was plenty.

When Lessandro took Michelle's hand, those butterflies she blurted out about earlier had now made an appearance, she could feel them inside her along with feeling Lee's heart beat against her hand. She closed her eyes and let out a light sigh, a good sigh. "Lee...." she said keeping her eyes closed, and calling him Lee aloud for the first time. "Don't say it..."

He said it. Michelle opened her eyes and though she didn't need to breathe, she was doing so, quite heavily now. She was hungry and horny, two things that were never good in a vampire while being around a human who's blood was like a drug to them.

"You're right. You probably shouldn't" she said while turning his head to look at her, "loving someone like me, even before I was turned, it's probably not a wise thing. I have possessive brothers, and a dark way of living. Which I think with the few times we've been around each other my dark way of living and a couple of pesky brothers isn't a problem for you. But throw on top of that how I'm a vampire and I'm the sire to those brothers, that is where it's an issue for you. I might end up killing you... By accident I mean, or they might".

Johnny wouldn't hurt Lessandro on purpose as he knows how much Michelle likes Lee, but Nate? Who knows. Michelle's eyes went to Lessandro's lips, and she leaned in a little putting her own close to his, dangerously close. "I ....Lo..." she was trying to say the words, but knowing she was having a problem with it, she tried to distract Lee by letting her lips lightly brush over his.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 08, 2011 8:29 am

Lee listened carefully every word that Michelle said ... but had to eventually let out a “Ssshhh” and pressed his fingertips softly against her lips so she couldnt say anything...
“Dont .. just, let me talk first” he smiled and then continued.

“Death doesnt suppose a danger to me ... not coming from you..... if you ever feel unable to stop ...” he looked away for a bit and then said something that it probably sounded worse than he intended to. “ I just want you to say so ... i dont mind dying if its you.” Lessandro leaned and kissed her trying to make his sentence less painfull.

“ The rest ... i dont mind ...” The irish boy smirked and remained very close to her lips.
“Say it ...”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 08, 2011 8:42 am

"I refuse to kill you..." she said and that made her know all the more she more than cared for Lessandro. For Michelle to refuse to kill Lee..... Yeah, it meant she more than cared about him. She's been known to kill those she cared about, but those she loves, she won't kill. So it defiantly, firmly put Lessandro in the above caring category.

"I refuse to kill you, but I don't know if I will be able to resit doing so. Your blood is just that alluring" she continued, "I don't care if you're fine with it! I'm not".

Michelle loved the way Lessandro was now talking to her, the way he told her to say it, that was how she liked her men to be with her: Telling her what to do. It was sexy to her, but if she wasn't in the mood to be told what to do, she handled that situation well: Physically hurt them.

"Make me, say it" she whispered staying where she was, keeping that closeness the same. "Go on... You want me to say it so badly, you want to hear the words come from my mouth so much ... Make me tell you.."
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 08, 2011 8:52 am

Lessandro half smiled and thought if to actually play along ... since he really wanted Michelle to say those words... he was going to take it a bit further. He wanted to hear her saying it just for him.

The boy holded her chin roughly and made her look up right at him... his stare turning from gentle and amused to fierce and possesive. “ ...Youre mine ...” he tried this time harder and more demanding “ Say it..”.. He stopped and stared at her for a bit ... on the insides a bit moved by this game.. “.. or..”

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 08, 2011 8:57 am

When Lessandro grabbed her chin roughly lifting her head up to look at him, she winced a little. A genuine one as well, not faked to play along like she would usually have to do, but it did hurt a little due to the fight she got into with the other vampires earlier. But she didn't mind the pain, because Lessandro was causing it, she liked it.

Hearing Lessandro call Michelle his, it made her a little weak at the knees. That. Was. Totally. Hot, she thought to herself while smirking internally but keeping a serious look on the outside. "Or?...." she repeated while smirking a little, "or what? What are you going to do, big boy?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum