Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get out of my mind!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Get out of my mind! - Page 2 Empty Re: Get out of my mind!

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 08, 2011 9:08 am

Lee leaned and brushed his lips against hers slightly, unable to hold bad from how close they were ... but as soon as she questioned what he would do or not ... the boy backed off and laughed slightly before looking away as thought unable to belive he was being questioned to start with.

The brunette chuckled and then punched the wall behind her ... nearly next to her cheek by little .... breaking a certain part of the ceramic on the wall ... the two semi small pieces falling down to the floor ... and his hand bleeding instantly ... obviously from the impact he injured his hand pretty bad, but something about Lee´s mental unstability made him block the pain and focus only on the woman he had in front at wich he screamed harshly .. nearly a groan, right away after punching the wall
SAY IT!!”.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 08, 2011 9:14 am

Michelle watched Lessandro curiously at what he was going to do after he'd walked a little away, and began laughing. She wondered what was so funny. But she soon was taken from her thoughts when he threw a punch at what appeared to be her but got the wall, so close to her face.

Michelle flinched a little when Lee threw his punch, but she soon smirked a little turning her face to the side exposing her cheek, and said "... You missed..." then giggled lightly. Michelle didn't like being punched, a slap she didn't mind, but she wanted to show she wasn't bothered by him punching the wall, hence her telling him he missed.

"And like I said, make me" she said loving this side to Lee, but she was internally a little unsure if he was playing any more or if he was being serious. "It's going to get a little more than punching a wall and having a hissy fit to make me say those words" she added then started to smell Lessandro's blood from where he hit the wall. Michelle closed her eyes and breathed the smell in deeply.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 08, 2011 9:37 am

“Oh i didnt missed…” The brunette boy added as he decided to mess around for a bit .... thought perhaps it wasnt such a good idea.... he didnt really thought it through, he was that imprudent ... “ Well .. if you dont love me ... maybe i should go back to my ex..” Lee didnt really meant that .... but part of him got annoyed with the game ..

After a few moments he really gave a second thought to his words and gave two steps away from Michelle acknowlaging that perhaps she never was going to say it .... that perhaps maybe she was even playing with him instaid of being backwards.... and that was the whole paranoid circle Lee was always going to be in ...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 08, 2011 9:41 am

Michelle's eyes instantly went black from both the hunger caused from smelling fresh Lessandro blood, and the mention of him going back to this ex of his. With her good arm she swiftly grabbed Lee by the throat and had him up off his feet.

"You'll do no such thing! I'll kill you before I let anyone else have you!" she hissed "you. Are. Mine! I didn't just get beat up for you and then kill the fuckers just for you to go running back to your little school girl ex girlfriend", she presumed the ex was at the school, but given he's met Michelle who knows who else the boy has met.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 08, 2011 9:51 am

Lee realized he had made Michelle too angry .. thought it was late, and yet that didnt made his paranoid thoughts of how she didnt had anything for him back off ...

“ Michelle ... stop ... youre hurting me..” He said rather sofocated from the hold she had on his neck. But it was then and really then that he realized that if Michelle loved him or not it would always cause him pain ... the thing was if he would learn to deal with it.... he could indeed, there was no greater pain than what he had witnessed years ago in his family .. but now he wanted her to admit it ... to admit what he had so much trouble into admitting before her ...

“W-What if i refuse to be yours?..” He asked out of breath ... thought it was more of a doubt ... he was completely in love with Michelle Binx .. but “ ... i cant be your object .. i want to be way more than that ...... is that wrong?” it was an honest question .... because he had absolutely no idea.

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sun May 08, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 am

When Lessandro started talking, or trying to through her grip, she said nothing but simply listened and hissed lightly from the anger she was feeling.

"That is why I won't say those words.... Because people so easily wish to leave you and replace you!" Of course Michelle wasn't really thinking right: People leave after you say those words if they didn't expect you to say them, Lessandro wants Michelle to say them, which she wasn't fully taking into thought. "As soon as you say the words everything goes wrong!"

Michelle let her nails dig into Lee's neck as he continued speaking. "If I can't have you... No one can, it's simply as that" she replied to his question on if he refused to be hers. Then with his last words she said "oh grow a pair, you sound like a bitch!" She then turned round to pin him to the wall, so he would be back on his feet and she wouldn't have to hold him as tight.

Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 08, 2011 10:17 am

The brunette boy closed his eyes hard trying to evoid being too sofocated by the grip she had on him ... thought it was really useless ... he just tried by now to listen to her instaid of concentrating on the pain on his neck.

“Theres nothing that can replace you! Ever! Ok!?” he screamed back at her trying to get her hand away from his neck. “ You think its fucking easy for me to say it!?!” he was slowly getting pissed at this rate ..”I hate to have feelings!! but you just walk in being all ... amazing and ... you make me have them, after i tried so hard to block them ... all my life”.

Moments after he finished the sentence he was pinned to a wall... where he finally snapped and looked at Michelle losing touch with his gentle side. “ ... You want me to be the bad guy? ......fine ... now im the bad guy.

“What is it princess... youre scared?” He said, going a bit harsh on her...” Maybe - its just that you dont feel a shit for me ... and youre scared you lose your toy ... in wich case... yes i preffer to die ... thank you very much ..” he stopped looking quite numb... it was probably the fact that he ...partially belived what he was saying. “ .. or thats it ... youre scared ... “ Lee snorted.... unwise but that was just who he was.

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sun May 08, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 08, 2011 10:23 am

Being told she was scared made her hand absent-mindedly tighten all the harder, her nails were now piecing his skin she was holding that tightly. And her eyes went the blackest they'd gone in a long time. Sure they were dark before, but you could still see a little red in there, now from being told she was scared it made them go the blackest they could possibly get with no trace of red in them.

"I....." she started saying her words through gritted teeth, and while slowly letting her grip loosen from around his neck, "totally..... And .....Utterly........ Love..... You" as she said you, she moved away from him.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 08, 2011 10:41 am

Lee stared at Michelle all the time as he let him go … and the first reaction he had as soon as it happened… was to bring his hand to his neck …. to soo find it covered on his own blood. He was sure that if it would have been any other person .. they would be freaked out on Michelle.... but he wasnt, instaid he closed the distance between them and placed his fingertips gently on her lower lip ... sliding slowly to her chin, getting his blood all over her.

“This .. is wrong.” Thats all the boy limited to say. “ If you want it ... its all yours.” He offered his blood as if it was the most common thing in the world .. thought it wasnt and in top of everything .. it was a drug to her.

I.. am yours.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 08, 2011 10:48 am

Michelle's first instinct was to move away from Lessandro when he came toward her, she knew he wasn't going to hurt her, she was just pissed because he got her to say the words, so to be a sulky little 'bitch' she wanted to move away from him. However, because she really did love this little shit in front of her, and he smelt soooo good, she stayed where she was.

Michelle closed her eyes when Lessandro put his blooded fingers on her lip, then moved it down to her chin. She wanted to drink from him more than anyone could possibly know, but she wanted to hold back because she knew he had to replenish the blood she'd taken from him the last time, and she was that hungry from the fighting with the other vampires she knew she'd take too much.

"I can't... I need to find someone else and take all their blood before I can have any of yours... I'll end up taking every last drop from you" she said resisting licking the blood from her lip, which was driving her insane!
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Apart from the fact that Lessandro didnt wanted to get away from Michelle not even at that point where she was warning him she might kill him … there was also another factor he never belived he suffered from .. and that was curiosity, an infinite curiosity for what could happen ... and if it was the case that she wanted blood from him, he wanted to know if she would be able to control herself.

“ Is it that bad?” he asked her worried .. “ Would you really be capable to kill me..?” This time his voice wasnt harsh or weak, it was actually something he wanted to know all the time ... but never really thought of asking openly because maybe he didnt wanted to know the answer.

“ What does it taste like to you ..?” Lee was obviously reffering to what his blood tasted like to Michelle that she really did seemed to like it more than anyone else´s.

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 08, 2011 10:31 pm

"Yes" she simply said over it being that bad, while moving herself away from Lessandro as far as she could, which was only to the other side of the toilets.

"It taste like ..." she paused in thought, it tasted amazing to her, so sweet and the best thing you could ever possibly want. "What's the most ....... Sweet, delicious thing you crave? Or just...What's the one thing on the planet you crave more than anything else"?
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 12:43 am

Lessandro let Michelle back away from him .. and didnt do anything to stop it, but instaid tried to understand, but he was unable to because he was a human .. and part of him desired above anything to satisfy the cravings that Michelle had ..

So at the end of everything he walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her hips before kissing her neck. “ Did you know ..” The brunette started as he leaned enough to kiss her cheek and whisper. “ That when you bite me .... when you hurt me..”
He let out a small sigh and continued “ I like it ..”

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 12:52 am

Michelle watched with a little panic in her face when Lessandro came over to her, she was terrified of feeding from him and killing him. This human she likes, this human she doesn't want to kill, but this is the only human she has ever met who she's loved at the same time as wanting to kill more than anything.

"Fuck me, now I know how Edward Cullen feels" she said then sighed irritably. Michelle eyes rolled back from the kisses Lee was treating her to, and him being this close was making things harder for her, for now she could smell the blood more coming from the little wounds on his neck she created with her nails.

When Lessandro admitted he liked the pain she caused him, ontop of the blood she could smell and his kisses on her neck, it sent her head spinning and she moaned. "I hate you..." she muttered, but she really meant to say: I love you. I want to bite you and screw your brains out!

Michelle turned to look at his neck, her fangs came fully out and she was about ready to bite.... "NO!" she snapped then quickly was on the other side of the toilets again. "I'm not doing it! I won't be able to stop!!!" Evil or Very Mad pale
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 1:08 am

Lee turned around and slided down with his back against the wall .. unable to do anything about the woman´s pain, or at least the need she had for his blood ... wich he knew that if she could she would never drink from anyone else than him..

“What can i do to help you?” he said, hating to be so helpless in the situation ... he had to admit that being her object of the desire was ok until certain point .. but, not when she had a need he couldnt satisfy... not without dying.

“ I trust you ...” well he didnt fully meant that .. a small part of him knew that it was a fifhy fifthy situation .. maybe she would stop .. maybe she wont ... but he just chose to trust her. “ I know youre strong enough to stop ..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 am

"Well don't" she said over him trusting her, "I don't trust me, so you shouldn't". Michelle paced a little over by the far corner of the room thinking what to do, and then it hit her..... "Hold on...Wait here" she said then disappeared out of the toilets.

About two minutes later Michelle returned with a young man, he was about twenty one years old and looked pretty drunk and out of it, it seemed like he might have been on a few other things as well as his pupils were full. You couldn't see any of his eye colour at all, it was all just pupil showing he had definitely at least taken ecstasy.

"I forgot I have an all you can eat buffet out there" she said smirking at Lessandro.

Michelle started circling the stranger she pulled from the human part of the club, and let her finger stroke all along his back, round his shoulders and across his shoulder blades as she circled. "He thinks he's having a quickie with me in one of the cubicles" she said to Lee, then giggled, but she more so giggled because the stranger had asked right after she finished speaking 'aren't we having a quickie then?'
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 1:51 am

Lee waited patiently all the time Michelle was out of the bathroom .. and in the mean time he got a smoke and lighted.. finally able to smoke in all the time he had in the club, thought he knew he shouldnt because one it wasnt allowed and two because .. well he just shouldnt.. but that didnt meant he wasnt going to.

Michelle came back a few moments after at wich he reacted with a slight jump .. crushing the smoke next to him on the floor ... he had to definately get use to doing it when she wasnt around ...

Lessandro stared at the man that came into the room with Michelle and considered for a moment to torture him .. until he really understood the idea..

He chuckled and rested his hand on his knee .. sitting kinda like a kid about to watch the most interesting story.

“ Stop playing with your food Michelle..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 2:09 am

Faking a pout to Lessandro when he said for her not to play with her food, she said "not even a little play?" then smiled innocently. That was until she noticed the crushed cigarette on the floor next to Lessandro, and she frowned deeply. "Not that I listen to law or anything, but not only is it illegal to smoke inside clubs now, but I hate it! Poison your blood on your own time, handsome".

Michelle looked back to the other human, who was dancing a little to himself on the spot from the dull beats that could be heard coming through from the club. Michelle slid her arms around the back of the dude's waist and whispered in his ear for him to keep still. She then, made him turn around to face her and she smiled beautifully at him.

Michelle leaned up and pecked the stranger on the cheek then moved down to his neck slowly, her gazed flicked over to Lessandro, and slowly her mouth parted ready to bite.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 2:38 am

Lee grinned and shaked his head in a negative reaction to her pout. “ No beautiful... no games ...” he said obviously not wanting her to get too playfull with the guy that was just the food ( thought he wasnt so far from that) ... he really did liked Michelle .. so sharing wasnt in that equation.

“Alright alright ... ill try to quit for you princess.” He chuckled.. and knew that he would probably pick it up any other day .. he didnt had to will to stop.

He tried to focus on her biting whatever was called the dude .. he didnt really cared anyways ... but he did had a great idea.

The brunette pressed his hand on his neck and then stared at it full of blood ... right before pressing it all over his lips .. down to his lips and even reached and licked his finger tips slightly, smirking at her, actually trying to move Michelle to kill the guy and come for him after ..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 2:47 am

Michelle sunk her fangs into the guy she was holding onto, and the whole time she kept her eyes glued on Lessandro. Though, the more Michelle drank, the sooner her eyes began to close and she got lost in the sweet taste of the man's blood. He was still pretty out of it, he thought Michelle was being kinky, until he started getting weak and light headed from the loss of blood.

The man began to try fighting Michelle, but that made her arms wrap tightly around him and squeeze hard. However, as soon as Lessandro did his little thing with his neck and made himself bleed more, Michelle instantly smelt it and her eyes opened.

Michelle continued to drink while letting her gaze go over to Lessandro, she could kill him right about now, and not from the lack of being able to stop herself from taking too much of his blood. Purely because she was trying to feed so she couldn't kill him, and he's pulling his little stunt.

Do you want me to kill you or something!? she shouted into Lee's head, while resisting stopping herself from feeding and going over to him.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 3:07 am

“tsk , oh look at miss im the boss.” He chuckled and waved at her slightly with a grin .. his hand full of his own blood “ If you want me ...” He got up and left Binxy get distracted for a bit with her feeding and then stood on the door with a small smirk.

Come and get me..

He legged it out of the bathroom and as if it wasnt enough he stained the walls with his blood by touching em as he walked across the club so she would follow him by pure instinct ... if there was a thing Lee learned about vampires... is that hunt drove them insane.

He walked into the crowd and actually got lost among so many people ... some of them he could tell human ... some others not so much .. but apparently they wouldnt hurt him ...or so he heard from Michelle, but it was too late anyways ..

He was going to give Binxy a hell of a good game ...

Lee watched some people and patted some of them as thought as hello gaining some weird stares ... but he actually did so to stain them with his blood to confuse Michelle...

Through the screams he heard someone giving him a drink.. and of course him being a wizard didnt knew shit about the rules in the underground so he simply took both of the drinks and downed it .. sneezing a bit after...

The brunette started to walk around .. curious about the club ... but hell he had to admit Michelle did ran an interesting place... thought after a few minutes he grew dizzy and had to stop to stare at his own hands confused .. thought he felt odd it wasnt necessarily bad ... he was amused... “ What the hell...”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 3:35 am

Michelle's eyes followed Lee as he went toward the door, slowly she stopped drinking from the other human and pulled back. Blood dripped down the sides of her mouth as she just stared at Lee. "Don't...." she said knowing he was about to run off, and when he did she cussed aloud.

The human she had just fed from was now almost dead, he was just lay in Michelle's arms (or more like arm as her other one was busted up,) breathing lightly. Her eyes scanned him over for a moment while her tongue licked around her mouth cleaning up the blood. "Thank you for dinner..." she said giggling, then with her good arm she wrapped it around the guy's neck and broke it.

Michelle headed over to the mirrors and cleaned her mouth up, once done she pulled her phone out of her pocket and made her way out into the club. Slowly she looked around with her now fully red eyes as she was content with her hunger, and as she done so she made a call up stairs to the main part of the club getting someone to come and clean the mess up in the bathroom.

After putting her phone back into her pocket, she lifted her nose in the air slightly and took in the scent of Lessandro's blood, then started making her way around the floor trying to find him.

Every time Michelle came across someone with Lessandro's blood on, if it was a human she slit their throat with her nails, and if it was a fellow vampire she either broke a limb or rip an eye out. Even though it wasn't their fault they had Lessandro's blood on, she felt the need to hurt them for tricking her.

Eventually Michelle found Lessandro, and she raised a brow as there was some tramp vamp all over him. This would have made Michelle angry on it's own, but as this whore knew this human belong to Michelle it angered her all the more.

Using both hands Michelle grabbed hold of the whore's head and pulled her away from Lee and just began beating her up right there in the middle of the floor. However, Binxy's beating soon stopped because she noticed a few new comers arrive in the underground, ones who had missed what had gone on earlier.

The new vampires had spotted Lee... And someone was hungry, for once it wasn't Michelle Wink
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 7:20 am

Lessandro was actually distracted from how his body seemed to be taking the substances in a bad way … and the vampire girl trying to sooth him into her wasnt helping either…. luckily Michelle interrupted her and started to beat the heck outta her on the floor.... apparently the girl had some friends who didnt had common sense.....

The first thing he felt was a harsh hand hit his chest and send him flying six steps back in the air and crash against a table breaking it ... at what he let out a small cry ... and spat blood slightly ..

“ ....Ooooh that hurted.." he moaned in pain on the floor before the vampire picked him up from the floor by his neck ... he seemed pissed that Michelle had hurted his partner... aka the whore she was beating on the floor....

What the male vampire didnt saw coming was Lee snapping in all senses possible ... he wasnt even crying anymore, the brunette was nervously laughing, ... he was actually fast enough to bring his wand to his face and cast the first thing that came to his head “ AvadaKedavra” the words came out fast and the vampire fainted on the floor for what would be possibly two months ...that part he was sure.... the next thing he did was incinerate him... he wasnt going to let the fucker ever open his eyes again ....

“Incendio..” the vampire unconcious on the floor was set on fire and Lee was there standing shaking ... still unable to belive he killed one .. for deep down he had to admit he was scared of them, the worse part was that the nasty thing that was incinerating on the floor exploded in blood ... so he backed away from the other shocked new borns who will probably be too pissed with him in the seconds to come ..... but that didnt mattered because from how bad he felt .. eventually he passed out as well.. as soon as he saw the blood all over his hands and shirt.... the last thing he could think of was .....

Oh boy that was nasty
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 09, 2011 7:39 am

Michelle ripped the head off the whore and was about to go and help Lessandro, but alas, he didn't need help, he made the vampire faint with the curse that usually killed humans. Smirking she continued to make her way over to Lee, but soon stopped when he done another spell, and this time the worse one you could possible use in a haven for vampires.

Michelle squealed, the bad kind when the fire came out, it wasn't anywhere near her or any of the other vampires, but it was still fire and made them all freak out. Once the fire was gone Michelle looked more than pissed, she looked absolutely livid. She was furious, a f***ing human, one she loved, used fire in the same room as her!

Michelle was about to go over and hit Lessandro, well to be more correct: Kick his arse, but he fainted. Michelle rolled her eyes and stood next to Lee's unconcious body, she looked over to the DJ who had turned the music off pretty much as soon as the fire happened, and shouted "the club is closed, everyone get the fuck out!!!" Someone was furiooooous.

Michelle picked Lessandro's wand up and then stood possessively by him while everyone else cleared out. All that were left was the DJ, he was clearing his stuff up, and Michelle and faintee Lessandro. Michelle sat on top of Lee while putting his wand down her dress so he couldn't see it, and then slapped at his face a little to try and wake him up.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 am

Lee remained unconcious for a while .. until he felt something starting to bother him on his cheek ... he couldnt quite tell what it was ... until he recognized it as pain, his conciousness coming back at a Michelle on top of him slapping him hard to life again ...

Lee opened his eyes still a bit blurry ... but better than before at least .... then the first thing he thought was .. where the heck was his wand ... oh never mind ..

“What the f***” he complained in pain thought too weak yet to get up ... but he was pretty sure once he was able to he would leg it out and possibly never come back ... he really hoped Michelle couldnt read his mind ... because that would mean he running away from everything and ignoring her...... thought .. he was quite aware by now that their worlds were so different ...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum