Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the Feeling that Something Surrounds You.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Get the Feeling that Something Surrounds You. Empty Get the Feeling that Something Surrounds You.

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:34 pm

The sixth year was on break before she had to go back to school and she found it was time she saw December. It had been a while and she felt like she owed her friend the time. So she packed a bag and lifted her broom and her wand and she was out the door. Her adoptive parents wouldn't mind if she went out. They had even gotten her a train ticket so she could leave Hogsmeade and go out to London or wherever else she wanted to go in her free time.

So the blonde did up her hair and got on the train. She found an empty compartment and sat down to read the letter December had sent her. They'd been corresponding for some time. Rebecca looked up the directions and smirked. She knew where the residence was. It would be easy enough for Rebecca to get too. As the train pulled up Rebecca got on her broom and soared off into the air. She went to a height that no muggles would see her.

A little while later she floated down on the front door step and smiled as she straightened up and dried off. She than knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Humor : I'm Rebecca Mulciber, and you are?

Back to top Go down

Get the Feeling that Something Surrounds You. Empty Re: Get the Feeling that Something Surrounds You.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 am

Another bitter morning, another day to live. Was he excited? Far from it. Cassius woke up with the sun all over himself as he sat up and rubbed his temples. It had been days since that incident happened, and truth be told though he would never admit it to anyone inside this house, Adrien's words stung him. No matter how much he hated his brother, a part of him didn't really want to be considered dead by the man. They were twins for fuck's sake.

He sighed as he got up, hearing a knock from the door as he groaned, running a hand through his hair as he took one of his plain white shirts heading downstairs. Since that incident at the kitchen, the man grew more aloof, never talking to actually anyone now. Pfft. And he was the bad guy. It was always him wasn't it? Him that made Adrien's "sweet" "delicate" "fragile" "weak" December cry. It was he who actually drove Marion into a state that made Adrien do such actions, sure, blame everything on the guy who usually just sits on the sidelines.

A sigh escaped his lips, thinking no one was at home since no one actually bothered to answer the bloody door. He went downstairs wearing nothing but his shirt and his boxers as he turned the door handle, seeing a young blond. He looked at her bitterly, arching his eyebrow as he hasn't seen this girl before.

"Adrien. I think you have a visitor." He yelled out before opening the door wide showing her the lounge. "Come on in and make yourself at home." Who knows, this girl might have been Adrien's karma. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Get the Feeling that Something Surrounds You. Empty Re: Get the Feeling that Something Surrounds You.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 am

He had woken up early for once, snippets of a situation that had taken place directly under his bedroom still infiltrating his mind. Of course, he had acted to that of a certain harsh degree, but seeing Cassius like that; he had to admit; it had hurt. And what was worse that Cassius had the guts to view Marion as nothing but his own. Even after realisation did Adrien accept that he couldn’t crush the love out of his twin, and yet he expected a return of favour; and that Cassius couldn’t crush the amore out of Adrien anymore than he could have wanted to.

He had been lying on his carpet, just thinking when he heard his name from none other. Groaning, the boy muttered to himself, wondering who would visit him in the bloody fucking morning. Mumbling, the guy threw over a black singlet, not bothering to run a comp through his hay-stack dark hair or rid of the sleep and boredom flooding his eyes.

Slouching downstairs, the twenty-two year old werewolf gave a sidelong glance at his brother who seemed remotely amused for some reason, probably plotting of ways to take out his intestines in his sleep or something. Poking his tongue out childishly, he stepped towards where the lounge met the front entrance, eyes focusing on a pretty but rather young blonde. “Funny, Cassius.” He scorned at his twin, before facing the blonde.

“I’m sorry, but do I know you? And well, er. I’d suggest you do a little thing you girls do best on that guy over there.” He said, winking; pointing at his twin. “He sort of needs it… if that is why you’re hear right?”

Sometimes, Adrien’s mind was rather fucked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 am

Get the Feeling that Something Surrounds You. 121u9ax
Get the Feeling that Something Surrounds You. 1zalg3

It was another sunny day, just like the time she ruined her life a few days back. The steady emotions of Cassius’s hatred had gotten to the girl and often she’d remain locked up in her room, moping around. She had attempted to avoid as much as the family as possible, her main excuse to Mr and Mrs Monreau based around the justification being said that it was ‘her time of the month’ which now had passed a considerable four days. It was a smart idea to eventually realise that all she needed was a good girlfriend to talk to and forget about love and guys. Growing up isolated from many schools, the only person she had still kept in contact with was Rebecca, a girl she had initially met through her father.

And yet, a girl of around 16 slept sound asleep, donning one of Adrien’s old t-shirts which reached up to her knees. She was curled up in a ball, half asleep; aware that someone was downstairs. Talking, it was Adrien and Cassius and yet something told the girl that they were indeed not alone. And then with a pang she had realised; Rebecca.

Shit she had totally forgotten, the weight of her own misfortunes resting upon herself, and for that matter until now. Retching the covers off of her, the girl; bedhead and all scrambled down the stairs, tripping at every third panel. “ADRIENNNNN, NOOOOOO.” December screamed from the top of her lungs, charging down the many stairs of the house. Panting heavily the girl zoomed across the landing, bumping into Cassius in progress. Awkwardly giving him a sidelong glance, she continued charging towards Ad, her mind racing with dread.

“Adrien!” She gasped as she collided with her best friend, panting for breath. “You’re NOT allowed to bring her to your room to show off your sausages of the world collection, okay? She’s with me so please don’t try get into her pants.” It would have been awkward lest Becca being able to hear of every word, and the rumour that orphan December Bentley was now living with sex deprived men didn’t sound like an appropriate headline.

Turning her attention towards her old friend, December smiled brightly, eyes twinkling. “Hi Becca! Glad you found the place alright.” Glancing towards the twins who hovered in the background, she coughed. “That’s Adrien and C-cassius by the way, if you were wondering.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 am

Rebecca waited a moment and than the door slowly creaked open to reveal a man wearing nothing , but boxers and a t-shirt. She smirked slightly at him and entered the home. "Thank you," she said smiling softly to one of her hosts in the residence.

She heard footsteps coming down the steps and looked to see another man slouching down the stairs. She rather wasn't expecting to see both of the twins. She knew of them, but had never met them. She watched Adrien walking towards her and smirked at his words. "Actually you don't know me. I'm a friend of December's. So it won't be today that I do any of that," she said winking at him. He was rather attractive if she must say so herself in her head at least.

Rebecca heard screaming and nearly chuckled. That sounded like December for her. She heard the words muttered for Adrien, but didn't say anything. She found it best she stay quiet while December dealt with her brother.

Rebecca smiled at December. "Hi December. Your directions were perfect. Thank you. I'm glad to see you," she said and than looked towards the twins as they were introduced to her. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Rebecca Mulciber," she said to the men introducing herself to them.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 am

Cassius only managed to nod as a response to the young blonde's gratitude. If this girl actually knew Adrien, then things would indeed get a lot more interesting. It had to be Adrien's acquaintance. No one usually comes to visit their place. Hell, with out apparating people would usually get lost on their way here. Adrien's response only made his smirk wider as he leaned in and watched the two interact.

Unfortunately, Adrien didn't know this girl and well, he tried to turn the tables around, trying to divert the lassie's attention towards himself. Cassius shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Yes, quite amusing Adrien. Then again I'm not the sex-hungry man in the house now am I? I'm the...sex deprived guy." He said defiantly before heading to the kitchen and bumping someone along the way.

He had heard her just awhile ago yelling protests for Adrien. It amused Cassius to an extent, that even December thought Adrien was capable of trying to bed a girl as young as his sisterly figure. The man looked at December and only raised an eyebrow. They never talked since then, and quite frankly, he didn't want to. Her words just lingered in his head and he wasn't ready to forgive her just yet. If anyone noticed, he held grudges like no tomorrow.

'So that girl was HER visitor.' he thought idly as he proceeded inside the kitchen for a moment, grabbing some juice and a cup, pouring contents inside before heading back towards the lounge area away from them, reading the Daily Prophet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am

Smiling silkily at the youngster, he suddenly felt alert with a girls voice behind him. No other than December Bentley's. He could never stay upset with her for long, despite the shit she managed to stir up. Smirking at her alarmed words, he shook his head, leaning forwards to ruffle the blondes hair who's eyes were in those of hysterics. Sausage collection; great subtle movement of hers, expecially when there were guests. Well, Adrien was notorious for shagging any moving and talking girl in sight; however whilst Rebecca was pretty; she seemed rather young for his liking.

Upon realizing that the blonde was now friends with December, he smiled warmly at her. "Oh, nice to meet you, Becca, Bec, Rebecca right? Decembers managed to mention you, maybe zero to one times upon your visit today. Maybe why we're so... undressed in your presence." Coughing awkwardly, Ad ran a thick hand through his shirt and spiky hair, glancing at the rather anti-social Cassius.

"well, I doubt we should lounge around this much after all this effort you've made to get here; we should probably go to the lake for a swim or picnic or something. Cassius of course, agrees naturally. What do you say, you two? Bikini to borrow from December maybe? We have leftovers too." Okay, maybe Adrien was well known for his ruthless organization planning, yet the man wanted to fix things with his brother towards a more subtle movement, a quick pat on the back by the lake; their childhood memory. He always wanted to relieve some tension between December and Cass; the two acting as lone mockingbirds in the winter; isolated from each other, and barely uttering a word to one another, let alone anyone since the past few days. Adrien didn't hold grudges often, and he didn't expect anyone else to for that matter.

He also wouldn't mind finding what sized boobs the new girl had. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:49 am

Oh god, trust Adrien to positively embarrass her in front of someone she hadn't psychically seen in a rather long time. Cringing mentally, she returned a sweet smile at Rebecca, now ignoring the older of the brothers who had retreated into a velvet armchair by the mantelpiece. Biting her lip, she turned to Adrien who so managed to drag his unholy fingers through her bedhead, causing her to squirm under his grip, uncomfortable memories wriggling up through the debris of her mind again. Frowning lightly, she turned to recommend an apologetic grin at Rebecca whom she guessed would be rather confused and bewildered by the households odd acts.

Groaning at Adrien's new improved idea, she knew that there was no backing down. Once something warped up in the werewolf's head, it took 600 pretty girls to exceed to change his mind; let alone less than five. He was up to something; whether it was for her own gain or her own; she wasn't too pleased with it but then again, it took a drunk invisible man to disagree with Adrien and get away with it. Sighing, she turned to smile at Rebecca, shrugging. "Well you heard him, visit to the lake? It's only a five minute walk, and the weathers beautiful. The lakes also really, really clean. We magically cleanse it usually during the summer otherwise you get dead frogs and fish from last winter or something. Also, its really pretty if you like the country-ish sort of thing.

Turning to glance at the brothers, she made a face, before pointing directly at Adrien. "Prepare food, and add orange marmalade okay? And watermelons." Now shifting her gaze towards the staircase, the girl raised her wand. Now graduated; at only 16 she could perform simple magic under her own alliterative roof. Of course in public she wasn't allowed to perform spells but under Ministry law, certain witches and wizards who had completed their schooling early had the majority vote to practice magic under security systems.

"Accio swimmers, towels and sunnies." She muttered, hearing the familiar swoosh of charmed objects circling towards her. Throwing a spare swim suit at her friend, she shoved the remaining objects in a tote bag slung against a coat hanger by the entrance. Not bothering to take a shower until after the days worth, she now smiled at Rebecca for what seemed like the umpteenth time.

"Sorry if you don't agree. Usually when Adrien gets something in his head, he's way over it. Don't bother to change his mind." Giving an apologetic smile, she linked hands with her childhood friend, happy that for once she wasn't the only girl.

[btw December isn't related to the Monreau's. They're just her guardians. She's got no blood relation to them whatsoever.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 pm

As Cassius spoke to Adrien she listened. She was intent on everything that went around. She was also an offspring of a Death Eater and so she had to learn whom and whom not to trust. Especially when she was with two men she didn't know at all. It was December she was here for, but her eyes lingered on the men far to long and she looked away once she caught herself.

Rebecca caught Adrien's words. She bit back a chuckle. "Yes it's Becca. But I'll go with whatever name you want to call me that goes into the variation. Plus I don't mind. I've seen it before," she said smirking with a wink.

Rebecca heard Adrien suggest the lake and grinned. She loved to swim and she wasn't shy about her body. She didn't think it was perfect, but she wasn't ashamed to wear bikini's. And plus she'd love to see him in trunks. He was rather attractive after all. And when December agreed with the idea she smiled. "I'd love too. I'd enjoy the lake. It is a hot day after all," she replied pulling back her hair out of her face. She caught the spare bikini quickly with speed and agility. She was a seeker. She was fast. Maybe not as fast as werewolves or Vampires, but she liked to think she was pretty fast.

"I actually don't mind. Gives me more time to spend with you. We can get a tan and chit chat," she said linking hands with December. Of course she liked it for more reasons as well, but she wasn't going to mention that in the presence of the men.

[ alright ]
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Although they were in different rooms, they were still on the same house, not to mention the rooms they were in weren't even separated by any wall of the sort. It was just the hall then the lounge. So unfortunately he was able to hear everything that's been going on in their end. He heard his name too, 'Cassius' and 'agrees naturally' combined didn't sound so good.

His eyebrows arched as he stopped reading the Daily prophet, (such a shame, he was in a middle of a rather enticing column about Gringotts at its earlier years) and faced directly towards Adrien. "Dictating me already, Adrien? Agreeing naturally to what?" His gaze lingered at his brother's direction for a moment, narrowing his eyes in suspicion before everything just seemed to connect on its own in the long run. He groaned as he saw the levitating swimsuits and shook his head.

Great. Now his brother just unwillingly dragged him into this. "You guys go on without me; I'll catch up." He plainly said as he turned his attention back to his paper, being the stubborn bint that he usually was. (Although he knew there was no backing out at this point and he was just saying these things for good measure.) The lake had held precious memories for the two brothers, playing tag, trying to swim to the other side and eventually practicing their broom skills at this area was their favorite past time during the good old days.

Taking his wand out, he uttered a few spells as his own towel and jandals came to view, taking them instantly without even flinching as he walked towards Adrien. nudging him right after, his voice lowered to a point that only his own brother can hear him.

"You pervert."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

Sometimes, Adrien loved at how everyone seemed to oblige to his own beliefs. He was almost like a God around here; everyone just went with it; no objections, no protests, just a roll of eyes, agreement and a strained smile. Hell, he was God, just a whole lot hotter. Hell, way hotter. Or that was just Adrien's big head kicking in. He didn't need to fix his twin with consoled glances, despite the other mans tone. In fact, Ad didn't even to need to as much as raise an eyebrow. "Why,spend a little quality time maybe? Stop being such a pussy and get some fresh air, maybe show that long gone sexy body you once had before your started turning asexual." Nodding, the werewolf blew a kiss at his brother, before turning to the girls.

Smirking now, he turned towards December, her bossy little tone amusing him to no end. "No problemo, your majesty. Maybe we can see if you've hit puberty in the boobies area today. Finally." Tipping a smirk at his best friend, the boy waltzed towards the kitchen, conjouring up a picnic basket, throwing leftover potato salad, cold roast, chilled chocolate cake, watermelons, orange marmalade, a jar of pickles, some muggle crisps, tomatos, slices of white bread and an assorts of random findings inside the wicker basket, then fishing into a laundry basket for a clean pair of swimming trunks; those he usually wore on workout.

Now making his way towards the lounge again, he set down the basket, smiling now at his audience. He smirked at his brothers muttered tones; chuckling.

"For all the better, my dear." He joked, previous emotions of unverity plainly ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am

Smiling at her friend, a girls day sounded wonderful; despite the two boys added. She had to admit, being around Cassius in nothing but a second skin basically pulled her into a state of anxiety atop her already self-conscious image about herself. The girl even suffered from a fucking eating-disorder, let alone strut around in a bikini with Cassius present. Adrien was no worry to her though, for he had even seen her half naked on a recent occasion; by accident of course yet the two were immune to each other romantically. Or that was what December thought; she could never fully contemplate on Ad however for he tended to blind his full opinions away from those of others.

Turning to Becca, the girl didn't bother changing out of her pajamas, for they seemed fine outside anyway; just a simple Beatles over-sized t-shirt. It wasn't as if she was actually going out to town or anything; and the lake was an isolated place at that. Tugging at Becca's hand; the girl was anxious to leave, not wanting to barge into Cassius at anytime soon.

"lets go, come on." She muttered, hissing slightly at Adrien for inviting him along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 am

Rebecca didn't really mind the family antics going on. It just made her think of her own and how dark they were. She didn't have these moments very often. Especially since the family she was with wasn't her blood. So she took these moments into special mindsets. The family in front of her were all pretty young though so she supposed that had something to do with their behavior. Though she wasn't sure and she wasn't going to analyze the family while she was over as a guest visiting an old friend.

Feeling the tug of her hand she grinned at December. "Alright. Lead the way," she said making sure the spare suit didn't fall off of her arm as they walked out to the lake.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 am

"Alright, onward ho!" The man said, cheesily, faking an extremely jubilant smile at the girls, before winking at his twin. The lake was down the rather long as well as wide country rode, where a small wooden gate towards the left hand side of it indicated a small dusted path leading through a field of marigold coloured grass, blue sky overhead. The lake was a remarkable place, surrounded by now lush and thriving grass, small foxgloves, daisies and forget-me-nots puckering out of the ground like statements against the bucolic grounds. He led everyone with ease, not bothering to glance at whether the rest of the party had indeed kept up with his long strides.

Upon reaching the lake, the werewolf made no hesitation to strip off his tank, magicing his swimming trunks on without having to change in public. The boy smirked for a while, staring at the crystal water, mesmerized for a second, yet not without simply barging into the water, splaying the once tranquil abolition with his newly disturbed turbulence.

Adrien resurfaced, spluttering water out from his mouth, a wide grin aset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:07 am

"Spend some quality time my ass. We're in the same house aren't we? Basically the same shit, Cassius smirked at his brother's enthusiasm to heading towards the lake. If he was actually sincere about it or if he was just feigning interest, he didn't have a clue but he supposed going out of his daily routine to head there for old time's sake didn't hurt. "Oh and by the way, perhaps being asexual isn't that bad of a thought." He looked a bit thoughtful as they headed down towards the lake, wondering why they couldn't have just apparated there in the first place. (Then again, Adrien always wanted to walk around. Cass just preferred short cuts when it came to doing something totally out of his context not to mention unnecessary.)

Whilst on their way, Cassius had been remembering about the situation that occurred just a few days ago; a pang of guilt hit him as he watched Rebecca and December scurrying ahead of them. As heartless as this man might have seemed, he felt remorseful for going that far. Especially when his brother got involved. Perhaps this was an opportune moment to apologize? Yeah, he has trouble apologizing. Blame his pride and his ego.

Cassius smiled as they finally reached the lake, discarding the towel he had at hand he watched as his brother took a plunge and resurfaced. The young man shook his head as he sat by the nearest tree and grasped its shade, looking onwards with a smile that seemed to reminisce what had transpired in this lake years ago. He just might go for a swim later, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 am

She walked with Rebecca, cracking jokes and turning to smile at her friend occasionally, swimmers and towels slung over her her shoulder and oversized sunnies resting on her head. Blonde curls fanned out in the light summery breeze, and the sun bit into her bare skin, the thin t-shirt her only supply of sun protection. That was okay though, the girl was attempting to tan anyway. She followed Adrien, yet vaguely noticed where she was going. Knowing the area from back to front, it was easy for her to locate herself, and plus you could see the large ornate house from basically anywhere within a kilometre distance so getting lost wasn't a large issue.

Upon reaching the lake, she laughed as Adrien plunged himself into the lake, laughing as he thrashed around, face high with obliviation. Stringing several towels up from a branch to use as a barricade for changing, upon her initial advances later, December staggered towards the lake, yet primarily only dipped her feet in, noticing the basket of food sitting at the base of the tree trunk, she smiled lightly. That basket had been used by the two families for what she estimated to be 14 years.

Taking her sunnies off, the girl lay down, her feet still submerged in water. Flinging her arms towards the sides of her head, she could feel strands of honey hair mixed with wild grass, soil and field flowers, all intertwining with her limb fingers. This was bliss, and it was also the product of an epiphanic destruction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Rebecca laughed with December as they cracked jokes and talked about memories and what was going on in their lives right now. She slid her bathing suit onto her shoulder along with her towel and grinned at December. "You know I think we should hang out more. I feel like we don't spend enough time together," she said smiling at her friend.

They walked towards the lake and Rebecca couldn't help, but look around the lake and it's surrounding area. It was beautiful and Rebecca couldn't help. but marvel at the sight. The thought that anyone played here as a child seemed unbelievable to her from where she stood, but she knew that they had. She could see it when Adrien ran ahead and slipped his shirt off and jumped into the lake in front of them. She glanced at Cassius curious as to whether he was going to dash forward or not and because she wanted to get a look. She was a girl after all.

She dropped down to the ground and placed her towel out flat on the ground where she was going to lay when she was ready to tan. She pulled her hair out of its ties letting it fall down against her skin and slipped out of her shirt and skirt not minding at all whether the boys saw her that way. She assumed they'd seen December that way at least once. Than she waved her wand and she was in her bathing suit and it fit her perfectly.

She walked towards the lake smiling all around. And than she dived into the lake gracefully.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm

God it felt good, the water that was. It swam around him in a lave of malfuction, licking at his skin. Whilst it was warm, the lakes temperature remained cool, a pleasant contrast to the weather. The liquid clear and crystal like crossed his paths as he did a few laps, enjoying the pressure of water against his arms. Getting used to the coolness, the boy started to float lightly, thin sheets of cloud ahead. He knew however that the sky would clear up within an hour.

Sensing Rebecca now in the lake, he smirked before turning to her. Nice body, he remarked. Now to just get his son of a bitch of a twin into the lake. Oh, and December. Suddenly the marvelous idea flickered against his mind and he slowly and quietly snuck out of the lake. December had always been easy, in most ways anyway. Cassius, not so much.

suddenly sneaking up on the girl, he scooped her up, arms underneath her knees and back as he suddenly yelled out, now turning a full circle and sprinting towards the water, December screaming murder in his arms.

And with that, he jumped, bombarding water in all directions, bring December with him; clothes, underwear and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:07 am

The gentle breeze, the splendid scenery, it seemed like a mystery to Cassius now as to why he never visited the lake once in awhile. The smile never left his face as he continued to look on; treasuring a bit of this moment despite the fact he had a pinch of negative feelings dawning over him. He payed little attention to it now, just seeing people happy around him just made him feel happier himself.

Cassius arched his eyebrows when he saw Rebecca out of her normal clothes. 'How the hell could a sixteen year old have THAT kind of body is beyond me.' He thought idly as he looked away, just looking at his twin swimming aimlessly within the lake. "I hope you drown!" He yelled out as he chuckled, taking the wand out of his back pocket and placed it somewhere safer, near the basket.

A scream made him look up in wonder, his shocked expression slowly turning into a grin as he laughed out loud. Adrien was no longer near to where he saw him last, he was in the middle of the lake, with December fully clothed, the water splashing practically everywhere. (Hell it even reached their picnic area) He laughed and wiped some of it away as he shook his head, subtly enjoying every bit of this wee trip. Though that dumb ass of a twin of his would be able to figure that out by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 am

Slipping her sunnies off, the girl turned to stare at the sky overhead. Sun rays filtered against her pinched cheeks, and as dandelion seeds flickered against her bare legs, little willows dancing in an endless pirouette. It was pretty, she had to agree. That was, until Adrien ruined it. She felt herself being lifted up, strong arms wrapped mischievously around her. and then she screamed.

Adrien was so dead, but before she could protest, icy water encircled around her and she desperately attempted to resurface, kicking against the lake. Feeling her head grasp fresh air, the girl stroked towards the shore, her hair and clothes now sopping. "God, Adrien!" She cried, shedding her only set of dry clothes, kicking them aside by the tree. Now donning in nothing but her bra and underwear, her thin body was exposed, her dramatically underweight figure standing, shivering against the warmth of the summer. Eating less thn 400 calories a day was easily placed against her body as Decemer, grumbling and unaware of her malady, strutted towards the towels hanging up, awkwardly avoiding Cassius's glance who lounged by the water.

Flitting the warm cotton around her sodding self, the girl took a seat near the waters edge, smiling at her friend. That was the body she wanted, thin but busty. Not anorexic thin and disarming. "Rebecca! Make sure you try to tackle Adrien for me, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:05 am

She felt Adrien and Cassius looking at her more than seeing them and she ducked her head underwater as she swam. She smirked under the water nearly ready to giggle. If she had giggled near them than they would have all thought she was crazy. She slipped through the water as if she was a part of it. She loved to swim and even as the clouds got darker she swam. She wasn't exactly worried. She didn't get worried.

As she swam up to the top she heard a scream. She watched as Adrien lift December up and run into the lake with her swimming off into the middle of the lake. She couldn't help, but laugh slightly as she watched. She glanced over at Cassius to see him laughing and smiling and had an idea of her own. She focused and apparated so she was behind him. She hugged him with the cold water on her skin and laughed as she ran back towards the lake.

She heard December as she yelled at Adrien and laughed. "Well you weren't in the water December. I suppose he wanted you to feel the temperature," she said slyly facing her friend with a smirk. As she got to the lake she smiled back at December. "I'll try," she muttered to December with a smirk.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:36 am

Yes, everything indeed felt light as Cassius laughed but that was stopped abruptly once he felt the cold water surrounding him whilst he was on land.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He screamed as he jolted up, turning around but only seeing Rebecca's back making a dash towards the lake. No one ever dared to do that to him before. Well, no one that wasn't close that didn't exactly have a death wish that is. The man only gave out daggers to the girl wanting to 'return the favor' but stopped when he saw Adrien and December. No, he wasn't going to spoil their fun-filled day with his nasty behavior; so he let the moment slide for now. Grumbling to himself instead as he sat down again.

The man wiped the cold water off his arms and ruffled his hair, looking towards the picnic basket then back at the two people who were swimming away along the lake. Not exactly addressing December just yet he grinned as he literally crawled towards the picnic basket and was able to get a pickle as he went back to "his spot" before taking a bite out of it.

Surprisingly, it almost seems comical how his sour mood came from the sour things he ate. He liked his food sour and bitter. Yep. Just like his attitude, alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:08 am

Oh god this was bliss, this day. It was amazing, and for once; Adrien didn't particually mind one of December's damned friends; saying which this one was remotely smoking. She was attractive, even if she was young. Which irked him though. She looked older yes, but the fact that she was that of December’s age sent him towards a rejection malady and he didn’t sincerely want to spend any emotional tontines with the girl. Friends seemed fine, he hoped.

He laughed at the moody December sitting by the shore, towel wrapped tightly around her. Her staggering figure alerted him, but she had always been skinny to him. Too skinny, extremely and sickenly skinny, but just skinny as well. Truthfully, the man hadn’t even noticed anything.
Sliding out of the water, the man tiptoed towards his Rapunzel who lounged by the lake, a cotton towel barely enough for shelter for the girl. The sky was once again a beautiful corn blue, and he couldn’t afford her to be upset. Striking down upon her with a massive hug, he burrowed his head into her neck in a massively enormous brotherly hug.

“December don’t be a pussy. Either talk to Cass over there or at least join us! Just because you’re not… wet.” He suddenly laughed at his own joke, realising how vulgar it could commit as.

“You two, Cass. Don’t be such a cock and come join us!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:00 am

The sun spat on her face as the glare heated around her, settling a dappled effect around her; filtering through the trees. Little snippets like a million paper confetti somehow dazzled up to reflect natural light. It was pretty nice, as she sat there, smiling at Bec, humming an old Beatles song, at the corner of her eye; watching out on her unrequited love; Cassius. Hearing Adrien’s hedonist laugh; it was nice. She had to admit.

Suddenly feeling freezing cold yet muscular and fleshy arms around her, she squealed, yet giggled all the same; her face breaking out into a smile. Sensing the warmth underneath his icy skin, she snorted at his remarks, turning to slap him on the arm. “I would, but you should bond with Rebecca first, and plus, I’m enjoying the moment.” Making a face, she smiled attentively, now taking his advice and meekly walking over to the other twin. She felt like apologizing, or at least offer him a smile. It had been partly his fault, but for a major fault; it had also been hers.

“Hi”. She muttered, keeping her eye now on Adrien who seemed to want to play some sort of dunking game with Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulciber Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 am

The sound of Cassius's anger only made Rebecca want to laugh. He was soaked and it was all for fun. If she had of known him better than she probably wouldn't have even dared doing that. She ran to the edge of the lake with laughter resounding and dived in. She made a huge splash resulting in water flying out of the water and towards everyone else.

Rebecca felt eyes staring at her as she swam and she smirked. Yes they could be friends, but she liked older men so even if he didn't make a fool of himself than she certainly would. And she couldn't help, but think of how handsome Adrien was. He was more than handsome she thought.

She noticed Adrien hug December and smiled. So he was family oriented. At least with her. That's all she seemed to see. They didn't seem thrilled with their brother, but she understood sibling rivalry and what not.

Rebecca grinned and swam. She heard someone jump into the lake, but she didn't see who it was.
Rebecca Mulciber
Rebecca Mulciber
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum