Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Don't Think That's Healthy.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Don't Think That's Healthy. - Page 2 Empty Re: I Don't Think That's Healthy.

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 14, 2011 5:43 am

“I bet its not that bad! i bet youre just exaggerating!” Lee said laughing while he rolled his eyes, thought he wouldnt be able to tell since he was a human .... so for all he knew, to a lycanthrope, vampires could smell like a thousand garbage containers in the same room?, he personally never really thought about how Michelle smelled like, the idea was freaky, but if he was that close to her it probably meant that her scent wasnt bad at all ... or he guessed that it wasnt?.

“ Oh no, the candles might scar her for life..” Lee shivered at the idea of candles and Binxy in the same room .. considering vampires did feared fire more than anything (he founded out the bad way!).

“Youre gonna have to coexist with the smell shorty.” He giggled and messed her hair like he oftently did to Brook affectously.

However... as soon as the whole conversation of 'you could do so much better' Lee sighed and couldnt help to arch an eyebrow. “ Oh come on, you know i find most of the girls terribly boring, i just dont like girly girls and if they are as crazy as you tell me, its probably not even as half as crazy as Michelle is .. thought thats not why i love her.”
(it certainly did helped alot thought).

I trust her.. she wont kill me, i couldnt imagine someone else making me as happy as she does.” He said honestly and shrugged.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat May 14, 2011 7:55 am

"Dude.... She's a walking corpse. She's dead....Imagine what a rotting body would smell like to a human, throw in some extra death smell and and times it all by a thousand and that's what we--- mutts -as your girl called me- can smell. Trust me" she said laughing, "I'm not exaggerating".

Brooklyn smacked Lee's hand away from her hair then leaned in to smell him. "Yup, just as I thought, you even smell like death. But luckily, it's not that bad, and as it's you, I can put up with it on you".

Brooklyn grabbed the vodka bottle and began drinking out from the bottle instead of her glass, and after a few moutfuls she offered the bottle back to Lessandro. Drinking out a bottle was so classy Wink

"Dude, it's the vampire charm, and allure that's making you think you can trust her. And what's making you feel what you think you're feeling" she said believing her words, she didn't believe for a moment that Lee could actually love the vampire where it had nothing to do with any vampy charms. Shrugging, she added "but... For you...If you're seriously serious about this bitch, then I'll TRY and behave if I'm ever in the same room as her again......." Try, that was a big try.

Usually Brook didn't mind vampires, but as this one was biting on Lee she despised her.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Humor : Clumsy Puppy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000528792671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 14, 2011 8:11 am

Lee laughed out loud when she explained what Michelle smelled like to her, and to be quite honest with himself, Lee would have been freaked out by the same smell if he was a werewolf, but since he wasnt and he was full on into Michelle .. pfft heck if he ever cared, even if any day he became a werewolf.... he supposed he would have to put up with the smell himself, luckily, full body hair and backward legs were nowhere near his future.

Lee took the bottle and drank quarter part of it, closing his eyes hard for a bit, with "argh", after giving it back to his bestie. “ Im glad, otherwise i will stalk you down regardless of whatever the eff i smell like to you” The boy giggled when the girl smacked his hand away and decided to press it further to annoy her, thought it was more friendly than anything.

The brunette started to poke Brook´s side while laughing. “Nope, her charm doesnt work on me, i dont have a thing for any other blood sucker than her hm? thought of that before tiny one?” he kept poking her and chuckled.

“ Seriously now.” the boy stopped and smiled. “ I would like if you stop fighting her.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat May 14, 2011 8:26 am

"You would say that" she said over Michelle's charm not working on him, "the others probably don't work on you because your vampire's charm has sucked you in that bad that no one else can get a whiff. You're human, you're not immune to vampire charms, doofus!"

Brook knew there was probably no truth in her words now, if no other vampire charm worked on Lee then maybe he was right, maybe Michelle didn't have a charm on him. And maybe Lee's head was just too messed up for any vampire to get any charm in there? Or maybe her blood in him helped block it out? She didn't know.

"Stop poking me you little shit!" she barked, then elbowed him playfully, "or I'll poke your eye out" she added then sniggered.

Brooklyn took a few large mouthfuls from the vodka, gave Lee a little smirk while turning her head slightly in his direction, and said "...I would seriously like you to find a human to play with, but we don't always get what we want, do we? Like I said though, I'd try. But just to be safe, try and keep me and the bitch apart. Yeah? Because I can see me and her fighting again, and it's gonna upset you which I don't want".
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 15, 2011 2:04 am

Lessandro rolled his eyes and proceded to explain. “ Vampires charm doesnt work on me simply because im heartless and cruel. Normal humans just have downsides and insecurities and find comfort into being surrounded by other humans that look just like them, there for vampires charm only works when your soul is not tainted. And let me tell you, i have killed, and robbed and done many bad things to be considered untained, i can see beyond charms because this ones are obviously not good intentioned.” The boy layed back on the couch and took the bottle, drinking from it and thinking to himself.

It was true that hematophagy charms didnt worked on tainted souls but.... perhaps it did worked if you let it in like he chose to do so moments before Brook showed up and ruined he and Michelle´s fun.

“Maybe im just not meant to like humans you know .. we are soooo ..... boring and dull, a crack and we are already dead, not that i dont enjoy the company of some of my associates but .....it makes me feel like a stranger in my own land, theres many things humans wouldnt approve about me.” Lee layed down to the side then and rested his head on Brook´s lap. “ But you make me feel safe ... and she does..” He stopped and closed his eyes bored and feeling a bit dizzy from the vodka. “ You make me feel like a complete person, and i dont have to hide shit from you ... thats why i couldnt let her hurt you.”

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sun May 15, 2011 2:32 am

Brooklyn stayed silent listening to Lee's explanation over vampire charms and their lack of effect on him. She got most of it, but the rest..... "yeah... That just made my head go a bit WAUGH!" she laughed, "I don't understand it, and I don't wanna understand it. All I need to know is vampy voodoo shit doesn't work on you".

When Lee's head was on her lap, she petted his head playfully, then grinned down at his words about feeling safe. "I bet you'd make an awesome werewolf" she said looking at him as if she was debating something....... She soon shook the thoughts away, then scoffed about Michelle hurting her. "Oh puh-lease, I could take that bitch".
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 15, 2011 6:08 am

Lessandro laughed outloud when he heard Brook confused about his explanation. “Dont complicate yourself so much, its easy, charms dont work on me, thats it.” He smiled when she petted his head and decided he was way too comfortable there to move anyways.

Thought when Brook suggested hed make a great werewolf ... he couldnt help to snort... first thing that came to his mind was the hair ... he didnt knew why but each time Lee pictured werewolves the first thing that came to his mind was an abnormal amount of hair everywhere .. and that in his book was nasty, but aside from that he just kept giggling.

“Mmmm bite me brook.” He said, faking to like it in moan (mocking her all the way), and then laughed still not opening his eyes. “Ill go look for Michelle and you two can have a smack down in mud for me in underwear, and then ill be the judge and only witness, that way we ll know who beats who.” the image finally made Lee start laughing non stop.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Tue May 17, 2011 10:11 pm

"Yeeeah I got that much! That they don't work on you, the 'how' and 'why' is that possible is what sends my head West" she replied then laughed lightly uder her breath. "You're just a little freak ..... My. Little. Freak" after every last word she said, she slapped Lee playfully on the forehead.

"Eeew shut up you perv!" she laughed over her biting him, "you make it sound so ....So .... So-wrong and perverse when you moan it like that!! Oh my god, I can so picture what you'd be like when you're older: You're gonna be a dirty old man" she sniggered lightly then drank some more vodka from the bottle.

When Lessandro mentioned Brook and Binx having it out in a mud wrestle, she rolled her eyes and muttered "fucking disgusting, I don't want her touching me like that, slipping, and sliding against my body while covered in mud. That's gross. The only touching I want to do where she is, is head-butting her or ripping her head off".

What a Face

After a few more mouthfuls of vodka, she said "although...." she paused in thought over the whole touching the vampire. "I don't know ... If I was drunk enough, she wasn't biting you or drinking your blood ... I could snog her...... She's cute".
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 18, 2011 1:19 am

Lee opened his eyes quickly and sat up to look at Brook laughing. “ I will not be a dirty old man! i will die at 35, hopefully looking perfect!” The boy rolled his eyes and snorted while he layed back on the other side of the couch thought not laying his head on Brooklyn´s lap anymore.

“Admit it! you love it!” The brunette giggled teasing her about her freaking out because of his fake moans. “Of course its wrong... its my rightfull duty to make everything pure and good out there look most unclean and horrible.” Lee grinned and placed his arms behind his head to rest better.

Thought when Brook said she would snog Michelle .... Lee suddenly started coughing and got terribly red ... regaining composure only to say “ Oh my god!” He shaked his head amazed, in semi disbelief before speaking. “ That would be the only time i would learn to operate a muggle camera... that must be recorded somewhere” Lee chuckled and took his own glass of vodka and downed it .. finally feeling a bit too tipsy...

“Argh..” he said while laying back again trying to supress the dizzyness
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 am

"So when do you plan to start getting the look of perfection sorted out?" she asked teasing, she thought he was a good looking boy, she didn't look at him as anything more than a good, close friend, almost a brother. But she knew he was a hot looking guy. So she couldn't help but tease a little implying he wasn't perfect yet knowing full well he was Wink

"I mean seriously, whenever you wanna start getting that look of perfection ready for when you die at thirty-five, lemme know and I'll help you" she added trying to hold back a snigger, but failed.

"Man, I love it indeed, but not from yoooou!" she said while laughing a little, "it's just .... IT'S YOOOU! I can't love it from you, it's just too weird... Right?"

Seeing Lee's reaction over Brook snogging Binx, she laughed, almost in a fit. "Aw dude, if you could see your face!!! OK, OK. It's now your turn to just admit you love it. Go on, you know the thought of me and your precious little vampire making out is something you'd LOVE to see".

Noticing the drinks getting to Lee's head made Brook snigger lightly, then take a few more mouthfuls of the vodka for herself. "You planning on having any more of this?" she asked over the vodka, and while rummaging around in her pack pocket for something.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 18, 2011 1:50 am

Lessandro waved his hand dismissively and spoke “Nonsense! Im awesome.” The brunette boy answered to Brook about how she didnt thought he was perfect.

Lee arched an eyebrow and laughed. “ I was joking dumbshit!” He bursted out laughing and then managed to answer to her after getting over it. “Oh pffft, bitch admit it, you think im like dreamful hot or something.” This was usually where the self centered and narcissistic Lee entered into the game ... but he wouldnt joke further with it because he was with Brook.

“ Of course ill love it!... thought maybe ill be all weirded out because its you and my girlfriend!! but! I guess yeah.”

He was unable to sit again so he decided to just shake his head in a negative manner and signaled for her to bring the drink to him... pfft he was dizzy enough to be lazy and dont want to get up.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Wed May 18, 2011 2:02 am

"Blah, blah, blah. Meh, meh, meh. Oh shut up" she said in a manner most would probably feel kind of offended or taken aback, but this was Lee, she knew he wouldn't take offence. Offence taken or not, she'd still have said it, that was just how Brook was. "Awesome my arse, you arrogant prick" she added, but now while laughing so he knew she was defiantly joking.

This was where the alcohol had now started to take a little effect on Brook, her next words being the fine proof; "you tell that bitch to get here so I can snog her and show you how awesome but not weird it would be. It would be totally awesome, man!" she finished with a lazy lopsided grin.

When Lessandro signalled for Brooklyn to bring him the alcohol, she scoffed "sod off, I'm not getting up.... Even if all I have to do is lean over to you". She was already half leaned forward as she was rummaging through her back pocket, but now she had what she was looking for, she leaned back.

"Here we goooo" she said now with a little clear bag in her hand which contained as couple blue looking pills. With Brooklyn being a werewolf it usually took her a lot of alcohol to get her drunk, at the moment she was just a little merry/tipsy, but with her little pills they'd make her get drunk in the same speed as Lee. She didn't want to be practically sober while he was off his trolley, that was boring, so she grabbed her glass, dropped the pills in then poured some vodka in and began mixing them together.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 18, 2011 2:16 am

“ Im not an arrogant prick, im a realist man.” He sniggered and heard Brook saying random things about her making out with Michelle .. and since Lee was pretty much out of it all he did was laugh and pull Brook to him so he could hug her, after she took the pills of course.

“Pfft, you werent even that far silly!” Lessandro wrapped his arms around Brookie and decided he was much comfortable to talk to her when she was close than far ... and plus she had a glass of vodka on her hand and it was the first thing he took .. finally getting a drink from it.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Wed May 18, 2011 2:21 am

"Hey!..." she said from the hug, sounding like she was objecting to it, but when he took her vodka, her voice got louder and it was a definite objection. "HEY!!!! YOU TART THAT WAS MINE!" Looking out of the corner of her eyes in the opposite direction from Lee, she muttered looking unamused "you're such a shit". But, a small moment later she couldn't help laugh a little.

Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 am

Lessandro ... not clearly in his senses because of the alcohol suddenly giggled and had an idea that wasnt the smartest ... but heck if he cared at the moment.

The boy sat up still holding Brook, but now staring at her with a smirk .. she was sitting on his lap, and he suddenly asked out of nowhere. " Alright, what is it that you dont find attractive about me?" The brunette asked seriously .. his smirk changing to a smile as he still looked at her closely.

Lee handed the drink to her and waited for an answer.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 am

Whoa! Whoa! Whoaaaaa! She started thinking quite frantically when she ended up on Lee's lap. However, at his question she couldn't help but smirk and roll her eyes, playfully.

"Why do you even care?" she asked looking highly amused by this, "but if you really wanna know. You are hot, I'd do you .... But I wouldn't date you. I like dudes that look more like Vin Diesel, Justin Timberlake, Paul Walker, you know... Men!"
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 am

Lessandro chuckled at her answer and stared at her for a few seconds .. amused by the fun situation he just founded himself into at that precise moment ..

" I dont know .." He answered when she asked why would he care ... and she was right .. a second ago he didnt cared ... but given the alcohol in his body and how he didnt wanted to think ... Lee suddenly founded himself curious ...

"Are you sure?.." He asked serious ... amazingly .. leaning in to kiss her .. but obviously hesitating because... Well, this was Brook!, it was killing him a little inside what he was doing, but he really did wanted to do it.

"Are you .." He was about to ask again in a whisper when he was close to her lips ... the lack of breath was now affecting him ..

"I .." He brushed his lips against hers slightly then only to see what happened ...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 am

Brooklyn laughed lightly at his reply over why he cared, though her laugh soon faded when he leaned in. Brooklyn could see a few options here, one was push Lee away because lets face it, he was wasted, to be going to kiss her? Brook? Lessandro and Brooklyn? No, no, no. Those were no actions from a sober Lee.

But her other option was, give in, have some fun. What was the harm, it wouldn't be weird for her after, she wasn't like that, but it might be weird for him? But then there was a third and final option, the one she was thinking as the best one.

The third option was to go with whatever drunk Lessandro wanted, but then go find that dangerous leech girlfriend of his after, tell her everything so she dumps Lee's butt. It was cruel. But you know the saying: You have to be cruel to be kind. That bitch was going to end up killing Lee, so this would have all been for the better for him, right?

Brooklyn didn't pull back when Lee brushed his lips against hers, all she did was lean in to press hers a little harder against his. Wink
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:13 am

Lee seemed confused when she leaned this time and she was the one to kiss him ... and he founded that to feel really good ... despise this being Brook he wasnt freaking out yet, even if there was a part of him screaming inside this was HIS BROOKIE! BROOKLYN!!! he couldnt do this...

could he .. ?

He didnt thought much about it because he leaned in again .. breathing a bit close to her lips first and kissing her deeply trying to get rid of that odd feeling... Lee was surprised of his own actions at first ... but he founded this also didnt felt as bad either ...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 am

There was a nagging voice at the back of her mind, telling her not to kiss any more, because it was Lee! Like he had a voice telling him she was his Brookie Brooklyn, she had a voice telling her this was her little Lee! It was just weird, but ... It was ... Good as well.

Suspect scratch

This was weird weird, and a good weird .... Weird ...

Brooklyn deepened the kiss a little more, and while not breaking the kiss she tested the weirdness a little more, she started turning herself on his lap so she was straddling him, the kiss staying slow, but deep.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 am

Lee´s eyes widened a bit when she was suddenly straddling him ... and also kissing deeper .... but apart from how weird it felt .... it did also started to feel really really good ....

Soo he closed his eyes again and placed his hands on her hips as he started to have this odd feeling at the pit of his stomach ... and then broke the kiss gasping ...

Staring at her lips still.. trying to convince himself this was not wrong ..
(WHEN IT WAS!), but that didnt stopped him from leaning to lick her lower lip and kissing her deeply again .. trying to make it feel nice for her too ... breaking it only for a second to speak " Do you like it?" he asked before keep stealing deep kisses from her ... thought .. it was a genuine question, because it felt odd but good, he didnt knew, so he needed to ask her.

Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 am

Brooklyn looked at Lee when he broke the kiss, she had a questioning look on her face, but that had soon been wiped away when he leaned back in to lick her lip then kiss deeply again.

"If I ... Didn't ...." She started her reply between kisses, "then I'd ... Have stopped ... By now..." That was her hint that she did like it, as much as her mind and the rest of her insides were up and down with this. One moment making her think this was bad, but then making her think it was good. Soo good.

"I can't figure out ... If it's good ... Or bad ...." she said between kisses again, "It feels good... Sooo, good ... And not as weird as I thought it would be. But... There still ... I don't know ... Something there saying ... It's a little weird..."
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 am

The brunette payed attention to her answer .. even thought most of him was just completely focused on the kisses .. until he heard she felt it was weird too ... that actually made him feel more reassured that this didnt only felt wrong for him ...

At the end he decided to play with it. " It is bad .." He said once more and groaned.
" I dont wanna stop .." He sighed and kept kissing her this time turning the tables and getting on top of her .. between her legs and kissing her deeply .. " Does that feel weird too?" he asked ... starting a little game ..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 am

"Me neither..." she said in a light sigh, giving the kissing a break. Brook was about to pull back, but suddenly ended up with Lee on top of her and between her legs, her eyes had gone wide briefly to this as she hadn't expected it. But they soon relaxed.

Brooklyn was more of the dominating kind of girl, she liked to be on top and in most of the control. At least for the start of things, but oddly, she kind of liked Lee taking control. It might be because the whole damn situation was weird, wrong and taboo, why not go with someone else being in control.

"A little!" she moaned into the kiss at his question. " But it's worth it" she said at a normal tone, while wrapping her legs tightly around him to pull him against her harder.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:32 am

Lessandro stopped kissing her for a bit only to realize that for the first time he was able to see Brooklyn totally different than what he was always used to seeing her ..... Laying under him there was a girl ... a gorgeous girl he just realized he wanted , he really did wanted her, no matter how every inch of his body was screaming she was untouchable .. unreachable, forbidden almost..

In his mind .. due too how much alcohol he had that night .. he didnt really made much sense or wanted to ...

" ... When you want to stop .." He said.. his eyes full of sudden lust and fear... " You tell me." the boy said before starting to kiss her again, this time more eager .. thing that quickly changed when she placed her legs around his hips and pressed him down onto her ...

" .. Your making this difficult.." The brunette said in a moan.. reffering obviously at how they shouldnt ... well yeah.

He then contradicted his own words by pressing down his hips on her harder with a sigh.. kissing her again.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum