Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Don't Think That's Healthy.

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I Don't Think That's Healthy. - Page 4 Empty Re: I Don't Think That's Healthy.

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 am

He founded himself feeling more and more angry while she talked ... it made him feel helpless ... and that was one thing he didnt liked to feel .. specially not with brook in front of him ...
" ... Stop it .." He said trying to get himself from her ... unable to do so of course... So kept trying to kick her... failing as well. "IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, LET ME GO BITCH!"

Suddenly Lee lost all the patience he had for Brook and placed his hand on the side of her face trying to scratch her ... or hurt her ... he wanted to this time, because she wanted to force something he didnt wanted it to happen, word that if Brook let him go he was gonna try to seriously hurt her ....
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 am

Brooklyn tightened her grip around Lee's throat, cutting off his air supply, which was her way to distract him from kicking her, because if she has to be honest it was highly annoying. Not as annoying as the scratches he was trying to do. "You're a right little bitch, aren't you?" she said then went to head butt him, not hard though, just enough to anger him some more and hopefully get him to stop with the scratching.

"I'm not going to turn you..." she said with her eyes slowly fading back to her natural eye colour, though there was still a slight golden/yellow shine to them. Her teeth also went back to normal. "But I will say this..." she started (her hand still around his throat,) while putting her face a mere inch from Lee's "... If I ever bump into her, I will rip her head off. And if I never run into her again and she ends up turning you.... I don't think I will be able to be around you anymore".

That hurt her, not being able to be around Lee. Chances were she would still be around him, still love him, she'd just have to keep spraying him with something to mask his leechy smell. But with her mood right now, she couldn't help but say what she did. Slowly Brooklyn let her hand release Lee's neck, and as she done so her gaze went to her hand watching as she released. Though, as her gaze slowly looked back up it couldn't help linger on his lips for a moment.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Humor : Clumsy Puppy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000528792671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:22 am

Lessandro felt how her hand tightned the grip on his throat and he gasped from the lack of oxygen in his lugs ... but he continued to try and hurt her greatly pissed ... he hated everything about this situation ... being trapped, ebing angry, being helpless .. and above all .. he wanted to cause some pain on Brooklyn ... for reasons he couldnt understand ... he wanted to blame her for everything .. but he couldnt understand why she was annoying him so much ...

He heard her words and that made his heart really hurt .... he felt like someone was stabbing it ... her words really did got to him because after all she was the only person he ever let in apart from Michelle ... so why did he wanted to hate her so much?

Once he was on his feet.. the first thing he did was to pull her hair and make her stare at him .... he wanted to slap her ... or push her ... or scream at her ..

And Lee was really about to do all the ones mentioned before ... his face showind an amount of hatred he swore he would never be able to hold for anyone ... "Why do you have to ... ruin ...... everything.." He said .. not even caring for his own words, because he realized that they meant so much more than he wanted ...

He remained staring at her the whole time ... his anger slowly fading .. and the staring quickly lowered to her lips .. "Youre annoying .." He simply said, not a hint of true in what he was saying .. not even his bad temper was there anymore.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:35 am

When Lee grabbed her hair, Brooklyn let out a loud moan, almost in approval of his actions. Lee had found what Binx's weakness was: The neck, and now he just found Brook's: The hair. Brook didn't know what it was, but when someone pulled on her hair, it was just so hot, and felt pretty damn good, no matter the manner the hair was pulled in.

"Ruin everything?" she said practically spitting venom in her question, "by ruin everything do you mean care about you, love you, not want you to die or see your life ripped from you before you've even got to live it!!!?"

Mad

"I want to punch you so hard, so hard some sense might knock into that thick head of yours ....." she said with balled up fists looking like she really was about to thump him. But instead she grabbed the front of his hoodie, pulled him in and kissed him deeply.

Brooklyn pulled back and if Lee didn't pull away she would keep her lips close to his, so close that when she would speak her next words her warm lips would brush softly against his. "I don't know what to do with you...." she said, and without another word she grabbed what things she had there and left to go home.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Humor : Clumsy Puppy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000528792671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

The brunette let go of her hair and felt a bit ashamed of going that rough on her...
Lee was about to come up with something else... but her answer reached to him so deeply that he was unable to say anything at all ..... because it meant so much to Lee that Brook cared like that ... perhaps even as much as he cared for her, but then she had to kiss him ....

That really did changed everything ... because by then he wasnt even drunk ... and he was kissing back, but it felt both good ... and wrong, hurtfull even, but good, and it touched a side of him that he wasnt expecting ... but it was what she said after what took him by surprise ...

" Brook .. i .." He what? ... now what?, what was he supposed to do ?, because he was going practically insane by now ... she was leaving and he wasnt going to attempt to stop her for now, he was going to get more confused...
Thats when he figured out .... this did changed everything...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum