Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Don't Think That's Healthy.

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Don't Think That's Healthy. - Page 3 Empty Re: I Don't Think That's Healthy.

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:38 am

"Oh trust me ..." she started, her breathing being a little rigid now, "I won't want to stop". She was telling the truth! As much as this could be awkward at a later date, like in the morning, Brook just wouldn't regret it, it wasn't her style.

Brooklyn knew what this was going to be: A friend helping another friend out, as weird as it was that this friend was Lee... Because, well... He was one of the kind of friends you just didn't do this with... CLEARLY that had changed .............

Brook moaned into the kiss when Lee pressed down harder against her, she was dying to flip him over, back into his sitting position so she could just get on him and give him a good seeing to, just how she liked to play. But something in her mind was telling her to rest taking control, and leave Lee with it.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Humor : Clumsy Puppy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000528792671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:51 am

Lee could actually see ... in many ways, how Brooklyn before coudlnt have reached the place she was at this moment ...

It was simple really, for Lee Brooklyn was just family... a mate, a sister almost .. but never a lover, but now that he got to see her in this light .. the things that he liked about her most ... suddenlt had turned into being atractted by them ...

He ran his index up her tummy and started to raise her top .. wanting it off her ...

" Good .. cause i cant stop.." He said a bit pained at the idea of having to stop, wich he tried to block byt starting to unbutton her jeans... thought this time he wasnt kissing her .... he was looking at her the whole time .. with a stare that probably Brook had never seen on Lee .... or perhaps not directed to her...

"If you want to leave it .... this would be a good time .."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 am

Brook held her gaze on Lee when he started to unbutton her jeans, her gaze briefly flicked down to his hands, she smirked, then looked back to his face when he spoke.

"If you want to stop, then stop" she said thinking maybe he didn't really want to go too far, but didn't want to seem like a pussy so gave her the chance to say stop. "I don't mind if you do want to stop, because I can always finish myself off...." she added wiggling her fingers at him in a suggestive manner on how she would finish herself off.

With the fingers she wiggled at him, she reached out to his face and ran them over his lips. "You don't have to play if you don't want" she said, then on her next words she slipped her fingers into his mouth, "I really am fine with playing alone".
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 pm

The brunette seemed almost dazed when he saw exactly what she meant by finishing on her own ... and deep down he didnt wanted that to happen at all!!, but since he quickly realized he was being toyed with (no matter how drunk he was it was pretty obvious) Lee smirked slightly and played along with what she was doing ..

" Why dont you show me then?.." He asked ... his smirk turning into a grin as he looked down on her and arched an eyebrow... " Or you backdown?" ... Now this might be getting a bit out of hands ... but he didnt cared since he wasnt thinking right exactly ...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Brooklyn raised both brows, but looks amused all the same when Lee said for her to show him. "Oh, so that means you're backing out then?" she asked faking a curious look. "Fine...." she said shrugging, then slid her hand down her jeans.

Slowly her hand started moving from under her jeans, her eyes stayed locked on Lee's, and soon enough her breathing began to get a little heavier. Brook laid back, and with her free hand she motioned with her index finger for Lee to go to her. "Lean over...." She wanted him leaning over her, not lay on her but over her so she could do something.......
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Lessandro grinned .. at first doubting she would do it ...but then getting actually pretty sure it was going down that road since ... heck this was Brook, she never really let anyone told her that she wouldnt do something ... specially a dare.

He stared at her breathless for a bit ... getting a bit too moved by what she was doing, all thoughts of stopping had been thrown down the window, and now all he wanted was her.. Brook.

He did what she asked and leaned, resting his weight a bit by placing his hands at the sides of her ... now kissing her cheek and all over to whisper on her ear.. and started to say all type of things he wanted to do to her but that he felt unable to because of how weird the situation was.. (thought he was just going to end there eventually because there was no way he was stopping), but he did went on so she would get more to work with what she was doing.

"Does it make you feel really good?.."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:39 pm

With her own handy work, and the little whispers Lee was giving her, it made it hard for Brook to not moan, but she resisted as best as she could, settling for breathing heavily showing she really was feeling good.

"You have no idea...." she replied, and with her free hand she reached between them and started giving him some similar treatment she was giving herself Wink "I swear ... If you don't do me soon, I'm gonna finish without you, handsome" she said, speaking to him like she would any normal dude she was playing with, and not LESSANDRO!!!
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Lee closed his eyes and started to let out small deep moans when she touched him ... word at it that if Lee didnt remembered this the day after, if someone told him .. he wouldnt belive it for sure.

The boy bited his lower lip and smiled when she called him handsome .. at what he had an idea, because .. he didnt wanted to be blocked by her right?, at the end she had to admit it too.
"Say it .. " He leaned a bit more... breathing close to her lips .. " Say my name ... youre gonna finish for me .." He smirked and gasped as she went on " .. Say it" Lee stopped talking and stole a deep kiss from her trying to get her feelings out, because clearly .... this was still Lee .. and she was still Brooklyn.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Brooklyn closed her eyes for a moment, working both of them a little more intensely. At first she didn't say anything to his request, and she didn't plan to fulfill it either, which caused a little smirk to show on her face.

Brook kissed back, tugging at his lower lip as she pulled back. She opened her eyes, and still keeping her hands working, she said ".....No" simply a no was all she said, followed by a wicked smirk plastered across her face.

"Just shut up, and fuck me ... Or let me fuck you!" she said then broke both her hands free so she could push him back and straddle him again.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Lessandro smirked when he founded himself on bottom again with her on top ... at what he arched an eyebrow and chuckled .. " Ah, big girl words.." He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down a bit.. staying in his boxers. " And?" he asked biting his lower lip and thrusting up with all the bad intention of affecting Brook.

"Or maybe youre not as good at it as you think?" He asked obviously teasing her while he thrusted harder again just to watch her reaction.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Brooklyn's eyes closed from Lee thrusting up, and though the effects it caused deserved a moan or two, she held them back. Her eyes soon opened with his last words, and she looked down at him.

"Oh, I'm better than good, handsome" she said letting herself press down on him hard, "I know I'm fucking awesome" she said and in a blink she was out of her jeans and sitting back on top of him.

Brooklyn leaned down, letting 'her' press down hard against 'him' as she done so, and she kissed him roughly.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Lee couldnt stop looking at Brook and how she reacted at what he was doing, thing that he once more founded a little bit weird ... because well, watching Brook getting that affected by him was something entirely new, apart from that never imagined he would also wanted to lay it with her like he was just dying to at that moment.

The brunette sat up a bit and leaned to kiss her neck (fact aside this was bringing Michelle to his mind a bit .. and broke the contact immediately) Looking away he tried to shake the thoughts of his head and just went with kissing Brook .. obviously feeling a bit of guilt .. but that wasnt going to stop him right?... nah .. he would most likely feel sick if he did considering how drunk he was.

Lee started to play with Brook´s underwear, touching her like he knew it was going to get to her .. and then pulled down his boxers slightly before thrusting 'in' her .. " Then im going to have to try really hard so i can be as good as you?"
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Brooklyn let out a loud moan when Lee thrusted 'in', she'd tried so hard not to show too much of the pleasure she was feeling, but the moment he went in, she couldn't help her loud moan. She'd been dying to get to this bit for a while now, so when it finally happened it was a lot to take. But in a good way Wink

--------------------- Twisted Evil --------------------------------

Once they were done, (and I might say Brook was a true animal in the sack ehem .....Razz ) Brooklyn rolled off of Lee, landing on the floor by the sofa and just lay there... Exhausted and satisfied. "I need a drink" she said then let out a hard sigh, a good sigh.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Lee layed on the couch breathing hard and unable to belive they actually did it and he didnt felt as bad as he knew he should be feeling ... it felt great, actually .. she was amazing, in many ways he couldnt have seen before. He didnt wanted to think much about it right now ...

The brunette got up from the couch and picked Brook from the floor with a chuckle and carried her to his bedroom, letting her go on the bed, walking out of the room to come back with a glass of vodka ... placing it on the nightstand next to her and then went to lay at the other side of the bed ... not making any type of contact with her ... i mean they just got at it .. but that didnt meant they were gonna get all close and all that crap right?.

He placed his arms behind his head and looked at the ceiling kinda dizzy still, turning to look at her then and founded.... that he still wanted her ...

And that made him really confused.

"Youre ... the closest person i have." He stopped.. sounding really really out of it. " In a year i dont want you to hate me." He went on, still sounding rather funny. " Thats why you should know it first .." He stopped to look at the roof again .. trying to sound casual (almost impossible given the situation).

"But im going to get turned by her.." By her he meant Michelle ... that by this points he wasnt able to say her name ... but the basic idea was there (like hell he was drunk he couldnt elaborate much) but he needed Brook to know .. it was important.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 pm

As Brook knew this was a one time thing, she had the urge to get dressed, kiss Lee, thank him for a great time then go home. But Because it was Lee, she felt like it was OK to stay longer. Which it seemed she would be staying a little longer as he took her to the bed room.

"Shush, go to sleep" she said when he started rambling on. Brooklyn gave Lee a kiss on the cheek good night, then turned over to go to sleep........

Shocked

"WHAT!?" she shouted while sitting up straight, quicker than any human could, but slower than a vampire. "SHE'S GOING TO FUCKING TURN YOU!!!!?"
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Lee layed still... and said nothing after she kissed his cheek, because perhaps she didnt wanted to be bothered ... maybe it was a good idea to go to sleep ... that until she really did heard what he said seconds ago .. and there was no way they were going to bed without this turning into world war three...

"Yes she is.." Said Lee, clearly still drunk but aware of that important factor. " I cant live forever, and i want to be with her ... its what i need to do." The boy shrugged and looked at her a bit worried but sounding terribly slurry while he talked. ".. I dont want you to hate me ... after i turn ok?" Lee wasnt making much sense .. since well, he had been so close to Brook ( in more than one way now) and he knew that she couldnt be that mad with him right? .... but still he was so insecure about the process ... and if it was going to push Brook away from him because he would become a vampire?..

"Im going to die for her, i love her ...... but i dont want you to hate me ... so im confused.." Lee admitted.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:41 am

Brooklyn got out of the bed and stormed into the living room to get her things. As she went into the living room she shouted, in a matter-of-fact tone "she's not killing you", Brooklyn shoved one leg into her jeans, then followed by her second leg, and continued "I'm gonna kill her first......"

Brooklyn pulled her jeans up and buttoned them up, "you hear me Legard? I'm gonna fuckin' kill her before she has a chance to touch you!"
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:52 am

Lee was drunk enough for not being able to get Brook the moment she got off the bed ... but he could sense she was angry, i mean, he knew his Brook, and when she was pissed enough to actually hurt ... he would know, she was practically his sister (aside from what they did course).
He got up the bed .. having a harsh headache for doing so much efford and got into some jeans and a hoodie and followed Brook .. holding her arm to make her look at him.

"Dont touch her .." He said .. as gentle as he could ... because he was unable to threat Brooklyn ... he was disarmed in her prescence .. he couldnt play the bad guy with her ...
"Dont do that ... its what i want."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:56 am

Brooklyn looked to where Lee had grabbed her, and she didn't yank her arm free or anything, instead she said slowly through gritted teeth "Let. Go. Of my arm..." Mad If Lee didn't let go straight away Brooklyn would have just yanked her arm free then.

Once Brook's arm was free (either by force or Lee letting go,) Brooklyn wouldn't bother getting the rest of her clothing on. Her bra and jeans were enough for what she wanted to do. So she made her way for the front door.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:05 am

" If you hurt her ..." Lee stopped getting for the first time slightly angry with Brooklyn.
" We are going to have a serious problem Brook.." He looked at her half torn between trying to stop her and let her do what she wanted because he adored Brook more than words could express .... damned to hell the friggin emotions ...why couldnt he just be a loner!?.. he had better luck torturing people than bonding with them ..

"Dont make me hate you ... that would feel awfull.." Lee admitted, still not letting go of her.
"Please... its my choice to make .." He asked. " If you really do care about me you ll be my friend no matter what i become.."
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:09 am

"Oh don't you fucking dare!" she said stopping in her tracks instantly with what Lee was saying, she turned round and walked back over to him, and shouted "don't fuckin' dare give me that bullshit! I'm not standing back to let her turn you into ... Into a sodding blood sucker!!"

Mad

Slowly Brooklyn's eyes started to turn a kind of golden colour as she was getting pretty worked up, and on the verge of turning into her wolf form. "I'm not going to let her do this to you! If you hate me for it then so be it, at least you'll have a pulse and a beating heart still".
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:16 am

Lee looked away and placed his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and tried to make her understand. " But you ll hurt me ... I love her, i want to be like her, and you have to respect that .... " He stopped talking unsure of how Brook would fit in all this. " But youre my Brook .. without you it wouldnt be the same, youre my best friend, if you hurt her youre directly hurting me and that would be fucking awfull." Lee was losing patience the more he talked.

" I dont see any use for my heart if im not going to be with her .." He then bited his lower lip hard trying to contain his anger and be as soft as he possibly could with Brook.

"I dont want to hate you ... "
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 am

"You want to be with her .... You want to live forever .... With her ..." she started, then suddenly pinned him to the nearest wall by his throat. "I can help you with that, one bite ...And you'll age so slowly you might as well be living forever. But you won't die. You'll have a pulse".

Brooklyn opened her mouth a little to expose her sharp teeth, which didn't look human, or vampire. But wolf teeth which had decided to come out round about the same time her eyes had turned colour. "One little bite..." she said then ran her tongue over her teeth to hint to Lee she would turn him into a werewolf.
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 am

The brunette groaned in annoyance when he was pushed against the wall and forced to stay there while she went on about how turning him herself would be better ... but no, Lee didnt wanted this it happen like that ... he wanted a choice, and his choice was made by accepting Michelle into his life and loving her ... and now that he was starting to get a bit more sobber ... his mood didnt improved..

Instaid he tried to look for her staring by moving his head a bit so his neck wouldnt be exposed .. " Let me fucking go .." He said ... his tone dangerous as he spoke.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Stone Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:45 am

"Ooooo, I sense danger" she said while tilting her head to the side, and faking scared. "My soon to be little puppy brother is using a naughty tone with me". Brook faked a gasp, then continued with her light taunting, "should I let go? Is the widdle human going to fight back....Oh noooooo"
Brooklyn Stone
Brooklyn Stone
Werewolf
Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum