Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my, LeeLee.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oh my, LeeLee. Empty Oh my, LeeLee.

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 am

Michelle hadn't fed in a few days, and it had been about a week since she last had some of Lessandro's blood. She was about ready to crack! She hadn't been down in the club since her crave for Lee's blood had got worse, which had been about three days now (how long it had been since she has fed altogether as well,) she had spent these three days in her room, ignoring anyone who'd come knocking on bringing her someone to feed from.

"I want. Lessandro's!" she hissed over to the door when this time Jonathan had brought her someone to feed from. He soon sighed, worried, and left knowing there was no point arguing because it wouldn't help. So, he decided to go back to the living room and feed with his brother, then plot something out with him to make Michelle feed.

Michelle went over to the the farthest corner in the bedroom, hugged her legs to her chest and buried her face in her knees. She began to rock a little while thinking about nothing but Lessandro, and his blood. His amazing, sweet tasting and smelling blood.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Oh my, LeeLee. Empty Re: Oh my, LeeLee.

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 18, 2011 3:07 am

Lessandro walked into the blue lagoon .. used to seeing the large amount of people partying and ignoring the knowledge that at a certain time of the night they will be a massacre and most of them will die .. and the ones that dont well ... will probably just come back and die later, thought the thing about the place was that he was above all that .... he wanted to see Michelle, and the fact that he wasnt able to see her in more han a week was killing him ... and if it extended longer he was sure he will lose his bloody mind!.

The brunette walked down towards the underground club and headed to Michelle´s place that was next to it at the other door, he went as soon as he could ... ignoring certain invitations from several vampires to get a drink with them ... some of them seemed intrigued about what Michelle did saw on him in the first place.... and to be quite honest with himself he had no idea...

Lee crossed the living room .. thought he stopped and arched an eyebrow as he watched how Jhonny and Nate practically slaughtered a man ... wich stared at him and started to beg for Lessandro to help him, obviously there was a difference between Michelle brothers and Lee ... they were vampires... and he was a human, but people tent to be just as cruel.

Lee looked away annoyed at the man and kept walking to find Michelle ignoring the idiot that was soon going to die...

When lee opened the door, of course the first thing he payed attention to was his girl...

“Michelle..” He said while he went towards the bed and kept looking at her “ Let me fix it ...” he said ... obviously noticing that Michelle was thirsty .... pfft, she was his girlfriend, he should know ... thought he kinda hesitated because he didnt knew how long she didnt actually fed....

“I missed you ..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 18, 2011 3:29 am

Michelle's head was so lost in her thirst and thinking about Lessandro that she hadn't sensed him come up stairs into the home. She didn't even hear him come into the bedroom. His voice however, she did hear. Slowly Michelle lifted her head slightly to look up at Lee.

If this was anyone else, someone she didn't love, she would have been on their neck in a flash. But as she loved Lee dearly she was trying her hardest not to do so. She didn't know if she could stop, and with how thirsty for his blood she was, she had a hunch she wouldn't be able to stop.

Michelle shook her head a little to say he couldn't fix it. She opened her mouth a little, appearing like she was about to say something, but her mouth soon closed again and she said nothing. She just sat there looking up at him, more correctly: Looking at his neck. She wanted to bite that much, she could see the vein in his neck practically pulsing!
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 18, 2011 3:35 am

Lee stared right back at Michelle .. trying to find a solution for their problem ... because he was pretty sure she was thirsty .. thought he didnt knew how much and the things that were going through her mind.

“ Let me help you ... i can fix it.” He moved closer to her and slowly.. with hesitation of course placed his hand on her shoulder to reassure her .. “ Princess... i can help you ..” He felt slightly taken aback when he figured out she was staring at his neck .. at wich he reacted by placing his hands on her cheeks and making her look at his face. “ Stop!, look at me!, look at me!!.. i love you ..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 18, 2011 3:48 am

Michelle knew Lee getting closer would make her want to bite all the more, so when he did get closer, and put his hand on her shoulder she backed up into the corner. Though, as she was already up to it as far as she could go, she didn't exactly move away from Lee in the slightest.

"No... I'll drain you..." she said while trying to pull her gaze away from him, but her head wouldn't move, her eyes stayed locked on his neck... That was, until, Lessandro took hold of her cheeks and made her look at him. Though, her gaze did linger on his neck even with her head forced to look in his direction, it was only at Lee's words that Michelle looked at him.

A couple blood tears fell from the pain and burn she could feel in her throat at wanting his blood, plus his words didn't help hold those damn tears back. "I love you too" she replied with her voice only just being audible, "it hurts ...."she added then with a hand held her throat.

How Michelle had this much control she has no idea. If you asked Michelle about two weeks ago that she'd be in front of a human, one who's blood smelt soooo sweet, she would tell you to shut up as she wouldn't believe it. Humans were nothing to her, and one who's blood smelt so good, why would she hold back any urges? She had no control usually as well, at least not where blood was. So it amazed her how she was managing to hold back so much..... She knew this self control was going to wear off soon.

"I don't want to kill you ...." she said now with her gaze starting to look back to Lee's neck. Her eyes were so black from the hunger, and her skin looked paler than usual as she hadn't fed in a few days, she looked more like death than usual!

Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 18, 2011 6:37 am

Lessandro leaned and start to gave her slight pecks .. trying to still have some space between them because he was .. somewhere deep down in his mind, scared she would hurt him .. yet he overpowered that because of all he felt openly for Michelle.

“Stupid..” he kept saying over and over while he stole pecks from her. “ Why didnt you drank from someone else!?” He asked her while he turned to kiss her neck and hug her.

“I know it hurts .. let me help you..” Lee´s heart was breaking at that moment because he felt unable to ease Michelle´s pain, being him the one that caused it.

Im not afraid of you .. you love me, i know you wont kill me..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Wed May 18, 2011 7:31 am

As much as Michelle loved the feel of Lessandro's little kisses, they killed her throat. All she could smell was his warm, sweet blood, which caused all down her throat the most painful burn. It was like someone was sticking a hot poker down her throat.

It hurt Michelle this much because it had been a while since she'd fed, and the main thing her throat and insides craved the most she hadn't had in over a week. And here it was, hovering around in front of he while she was pretty much at her worse and couldn't be trusted to have it.

"I didn't want anyone else's blood... They all smelt like shit!" she replied trying not to take too much of Lessandro's scent in, "everyone has been bringing me people to feed from, but none of them were you. Now I've waited too long .......... This has happened! I've let myself get like this and I can't have any of you!" At least, she couldn't until she feeds from someone else, but given everyone else's blood smelt like shit to her while Lee was here, she probably wouldn't feed.

"Imagine someone has just burnt you, and they're waving the source in your face that will make that burn go away ....... You're my source to get rif of that burn, and I can't have you because I won't stop" she said while closing her eyes and tilting her head down trying so hard not to look at his neck. "I wouldn't kill you on purpose.... I would by accident, I just know it!"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed May 18, 2011 7:49 am

Lee looked most pained when he finally noticed the blood tears that were still half on Michelle´s cheeks ... he looked away for a bit ..both broken because he somehow imagined it to be painfull to cry blood .. and also because he hated to see Michelle in such an emotional pain.

“Drink from me ..” He requested from her ... surrendered to the idea because he hated her to be hurt because of his fault, or at least real hurt.

Lee stared at her and looked down before making a choice that he suspected Michelle will try to deny. “ Find the strenght to stop .. if i pass out ... bring me back... no matter how, i dont like you suffering like this because of me..” He stopped only to lean and kiss her lightly on the lips, very lovefull .. in a way he never really kissed Michelle before because he was afraid of showing a more fragile side of him.

“You wouldnt kill me ...”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Thu May 19, 2011 6:35 am

Michelle refused to look at Lessandro, she kept her eyes closed and her head turned . However, when she heard what he said about bringing him back, she opened her eyes then turned her head to look at him.

"What?" she asked wondering if he was being serious, or just talking in the moment as he didn't like seeing her this way. She knew if he was just saying this in the moment, then as soon as things would turn for the worse and she had to bring him back, when it actually happens... If it actually happens, he would change his mind.

"You don't mean that" she continued, "you... You say for me to do that now, but when/if it would come down to that... You'd change your mind... You would end up hating me". Michelle loved the life of being a vampire, life as a vampire was so much better than her life as a human. But she knew it wasn't the case for everyone. And she had a feeling with Lee being a pure-blooded wizard, he'd hate to be turned.

Michelle was a pure-blooded witch, but she had always had a thing for vampires even as human, so it was easy for her to adjust to no longer being classed as pure-blooded.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Thu May 19, 2011 6:53 am

“ I wouldnt … i do meant it when i said i wouldnt leave you, i would never.” He looked down a bit ashamed because of his feelings and running his fingers through her hair, placing a bit behind her ear.... thought he soon realized that her lure was pulling him in harder... thing that he could not explain, but did not liked it one bit.

He rubbed his eyes and frowned a bit as he tried not to stare at Michelle. “Will you stop that?” he asked in grunt, disliking that his senses were corrupted by her lure, and thought this one didnt worked much on Lessandro ... at the sight of a human .. the lure was tormenting, because it could eventually become in a obsession, it wasnt the case with Lee beause he already loved Michelle but it still bothered him, the reason being obvious: he would only be liking her lure, not her, thing that he didnt.

“I wouldnt hate you.” he answered, still not looking at her.

“ Just let me help you ... i know i can ..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Thu May 19, 2011 7:07 am

"Stop what?" she asked not having the slightest clue he was talking about her charm. She didn't know she was doing it, she was that thirsty for him she was absent-mindedly using her charm. Then again, maybe she wasn't using it? Perhaps Lee was just that drawn to her, more so now through his dyer need in wanting to help her? ...... Meh, it probably was her charm.

"You say that now" she said through light sniffles and wiping a little blood from her cheek where her tears had fell, "you can help me. I know you can with your blood, but I will take too much of it. I know I will. I refuse to put you at risk like that!"

As Michelle finished speaking, she shuffled a little along the wall away from Lee. She did want to drink from him, soooo much, but she refused to. So she wanted to move away. Which killed her, she hated not being around him, and moving away from him hurt her. She hoped her moving away from him like that didn't hurt him too. That was the last thing she wanted, for them both to be in some kind of discomfort: Mentally or physically.

Once she was a little away from Lessandro, she staggered to her feet and went over to the bed and curled up on it putting her back in Lee's direction. "I won't hurt you...." she said lightly under her breath.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 am

Lessandro was about to tell her about the charm and for her to try and drop it for a while... but she got up .. and that did hurt him!, Lee hated when she walked away from him, it was painfull and it left an empty feeling in his chest ..

The boy ran a hand through his hair and had the most hurted expression ever, thought he denied the idea of being left like this ... so he followed her and decided to push it in a different way thought.

He sat on the spot next to her, on the bed and ran his fingertips softly across her arm and neck, shivering slightly because of how cold it was, yet it wasnt uncomfortable.
please dont turn your back on me princess...” his voice did sounded like he wanted to cry .. thought he wouldnt, he would never cry, or let his face show too much emotion, that would be awfull.

The brunette pulled from her dress slightly, thought enough to make her lay on her back and he could look at her ... reaching later for her cheek, placing his hand on it, shaky, full of fear .. wich actually should make his blood more tempting for Michelle

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Fri May 20, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Thu May 19, 2011 7:35 am

At this point now, so she didn't act on her instincts -as they were getting worse- she ignored Lessandro, she didn't reply or look at him. She just continued to lay in her same position, silently. Though, that didn't work very well as Lee had pulled on her dress and got her to lay on her back, causing him to be exposed to her eye-sight.

With Lessandro's hand touching her cheek, the smell of his fear and blood it was all too much for Michelle. She couldn't hold back any more. At first she lay there, trembling a little from all the fear she was feeling over feeding from Lee and killing him. But with his touch, all that vanished from Michelle's mind and she grabbed his arm locking it in place, then sank her fangs into his wrist and began to drink.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 2:41 am

Lessandro was sitting next to Michelle, watching her shake in fear, probably one of the most frightening things he had seen in his life *not because he was scared of her, or perhaps slightly* but because he wanted to help her and he felt unable to do so at some extent, or at least if she kept rejected his help Lee wouldnt be able to.

He kept running his fingertips across her cheek, trying to make her feel better, but apparently she had other ideas, and was much more interested for what was in his veins more than what he was trying to make her feel. At the end, she holded tight on his arm and bited, at wich Lee reacted by letting out a pained moan and his expression changed from concerned to hurted, thought the boy didnt tried to fight against her at all, but certainly the bite did took him by surprise, hence why it hurted more than her bites usually did.

The brunette bited his lower lip to evoy making any type of pain sounds that could worry Michelle .... he didn't really wanted her to stop since she needed the blood, or more correctly, his blood.

"Not so harsh princess..." He asked in a whisper so shed be a bit less violent into her drinking, part of it was pleasant, but he wasnt really fond of pain on his wrists.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 3:46 am

Michelle continued to drink ignoring any noises or movements Lessandro did. At least, that was how she was at first. Once Michelle had satisfied her hunger just a little bit, she listened and paid more attention to what was going on around her, which made her be able to take in what Lee had said about not being so harsh.

Before Lessandro could blink, Michelle had released his wrist and was suddenly sitting on top of him, now with her fangs locked into the side of his neck. She tried to be as rough-less as she could be, but her craving for his blood was that high, it made it hard for her to hold back her eagerness. She drank a little fast, and greedily with light moans escaping her lips.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 4:05 am

Anyone that wouldave walked in and watched what was going on would have guessed Michelle was trying to hurt Lessandro, but they would probably notice two seconds after that he wasnt fighting or complaning, that Lee´s expression was filled with love to no end and he was willing to let Michelle have whatever she wanted from him.

Lessandro stared at Michelle as soon as she let go of her wrist .. and part of him was fully attracted to this animalistic side of her that just desired blood ... the other part was terrified, but it was controlled and locked and it might never be noticed by someone else that wasnt the vampire in front of him.

The boy almost felt the need to move backwards when she sat on his lap, but didnt because he knew it was necessary .... thought Lee wasnt prepared for the bite itself and when her fangs pierced on the skin of his neck, he let out sigh and a soft moan in complain because it hurted, yet the main source of pain had passed minutes after .. later it was only her, drinking his blood, wich was really pleasant..

He gasped then “That feels so...” the boy never finished the sentence, but in his tone it was evident he did liked it and it didnt hurt that much.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 4:16 am

Even though Michelle knew it wasn't time to stop feeding from Lessandro, that she didn't need to stop drinking, she mentally started to try and get herself to release him. Come on, stop before you drink too much! she started knowing she best start now because she knew she wouldn't release any time soon. If she started now, then just when she's about to take the last few gulps she might listen to herself and let go.

All Michelle could think back to herself was how Lessandro said if she did drink too much to just bring him back; he wants to be turned, he knows you can't stop so why would he tell you to turn him!? He wants you to! Michelle was defiantly having an argument with herself..... Slowly her eyes started turning a crimson colour, and her hunger was starting to disappear the more she drank.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 4:31 am

Lessandro fell back on the bed after a few more minutes of having Michelle drinking from him, he grew rather weak, yet not enough to pass out or die, he simply wanted to lay back because he was losing balance.

Lee suddenly thought of the idea of dying... and he felt scared, somewhere deep down, and that fear was becoming bigger and bigger the more Michelle drank, but he was getting used to it, accepting it as a part of himself, thought he was pleased with the feeling she brought to him by that, because in honesty to himself. Lee suddenly let out a moan in pleasure as soon as he surredered to both fear and adrenaline started to boil in his blood, the one that Michelle could drink and now read his thoughts through as well since he didnt had the will to use occlumence anymore. His heart was now beating rapidly
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 4:44 am

No... No, no, nooooo was all she could moan in her head at everything she could feel, hear and sense with Lessandro. This was making it almost impossible for her to break free. I don't want to let go ... He's mine ..... she said to herself over her own 'no' thoughts. Mine forever, and ever, and ever she thought while still drinking, and if anything; more greedily.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 5:12 am

Lessandro closed his eyes slightly and let out sigh, actually liking how Michelle kept literally stealing the life from him ... thought perhaps it was more the pain than anything else... he had adjusted to it and embraced it.

“Michelle..” He tried to warn her about the time, because it was limited, she would never really get chances to stop after he would die, a thought that he didnt feared anymore as long as it came from her. Soon Lee´s heartbeat started to slow down, losing the fight as expected, he coughed several times spitting blood and getting paler the more she drank from him.

Lee chose at that time and moment to think of something else to evoy the pain and the fact that he was running out of time ......... the question suddenly jumped into his thoughts...

What it was Michelle like when she was human?

His thoughts tried to soon put an image to the thought ... putting an opposite to her, wich was just as fragile as she was demented.... Lee founded that she would still be ... what he loved the most, that he didnt loved the vampire but he did loved her and Lee wouldave done so regardless of the situation, thought the boy would never say that outloud .... he didnt needed to.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 5:27 am

Michelle tried so hard to pull back, the sound of his heart beat slowing down was telling her more urgently to pull back, to stop drinking, but she didn't listen. Michelle continued to drink, and planned to do so until she took almost every last drop leaving Lessandro on Death's door step so she could turn him.

Suddenly, Michelle broke back from Lessandro's neck, before she had managed to get him on Death's door step. She sat there breathless (out of habit,) looking down at Lee with his blood dripping all down the sides of her mouth. What she seen him thinking about was what snapped her out of it. She didn't like anyone thinking about her in such a fragile, weak, disgusting image: Human.

But, with Lee, she actually wasn't sure if she really did dislike him having those kind of thoughts about her. Still sitting on Lee, looking down at him all out of breath, she said "... Don't .... " That's all she could get out, a simple 'don't. Don't as in don't think that again, at least not until she was sure if she was OK with him seeing as such a weak thing.

Though, the more Michelle thought about what she could see in Lee's head, even her as a weak, fragile little human, she still looked so amazing and strong. Everything in his head was ... to her, amazing.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 5:47 am

Lessandro finally breathed out without much trouble when Michelle let him go ... he smiled and tried to sit up as he could, finally giggling slightly and looking more sick than anything ... his skin tone could nearly match Michelle´s ... he was seriously lacking some blood.

You stopped..” he said before placing his hand on her cheek and kissing her deeply, paying no attention to the taste of his own blood because he felt for her that much he didnt even minded she had left him in such a state.

The brunette had some minutes to break the kiss and actually register what she had said after letting go of him ... “Why do you fear yourself as human?..” He asked suddenly realizing this had affected her.. “I think you wouldave been perfect ... human, just as much as you are now, maybe you wouldnt have been able to break my neck right away if you wanted to but ... ok nevermind... with what i know of you now i would say you wouldave still managed to find a way to do it..” He chuckled amused, his voice still not clear enough from how weak he was. “ I would have to adjust to a thing or two ... like getting hypothermia if i hug you for too long..” He joked and mocked her even thought he felt horrible.

“Even if its not beating i know you do have a heart Michelle ... and i dont care, you are still being you, vampire or not, aaand i.” He stopped to look into his jacket and try to light up a cigarrette (showing how unconcious and imprudent he was by smoking being that weak) thought he was still trying to light it with his hand covered in blood and shaking (obviously failing). “ Ill stick to you like your personal little pest.”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 5:59 am

Michelle sat there, listening, and frowning at what Lessandro was saying. Though, when Lee leaned in for the kiss her frown had vanished, but soon reappeared when the kiss broke and he spoke some more.

"I don't fear myself as a human" she scoffed lightly, "I just ... I don't know. I liked being human, I was a pure, cute, crazy little human that people oddly liked. Well, I had a few enemies, a few people that hated me, but no one is that perfect where everyone likes them" she paused to roll her eyes, "but... Well yeah I was happy as a human and loved most of my life".

Michelle would have loved everything in her life if her father wasn't in it, and her mother was. Michelle might hate her mum at the moment, but she knew if it was her dad who left back then and not her mum, life would have been so much different, and she would have had one parent she cared for.

Anyway...

"Anyway... I loved being a human, and nearly everything and everyone in my life. But since being turned, I don't know. Over the mere four years I've been a vampire, I've kind of ... Disowned all human feelings and emotions ... I've adapted to being a vampire ... It's almost as if I was never human.... And that being vampire and not human, it used to get stronger every day. But since you've come along... It ... It seems to get slower, and kind of backwards. Like you make me feel all human again, and that vampire side to me loathes it". Evil or Very Mad You could say she's scared of feeling all human again. Being a vampire is all she's known these past few years, and it seemed like she was going forward in her 'life' and feeling human again was a step back.

When Lee tried to spark his cigarette up, Michelle took his smoke and snapped it. "No smoking, MOST OF ALL in my fucking bedroom!" Mad she said quite nastily and cold, but soon after she spoke she leaned in to press her lips softly, and affectionately to his lips.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 6:33 am

“ Youre giving me the reason ... that sounds perfect..” He said before she took his cigarette and crushed it ... ohhhh. “ But!” he was cutted off by her kiss...wich he thought it was unfair since she could always make him agree in everything with that.

Lee broke the kiss and brang his hand to her shoulder where he started to trace a line with his fingertips up to her neck “But you know i love when you show all the feelings i make you have..” His index then moved down from her neck to her heart area and he grinned. “Instaid of just hiding what its supposed to be mine.”

“I really dont ask much .... just let me rule you ..” he pressed his index slightly on her chest “ Ill make you feel so many things you ll love...”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 6:43 am

Michelle was all smirks and smiles, smirks and smiles, smirks and smiles listening to everything Lee was saying ... Until he wanted to rule her. She was unsure if to find that sexy and hot, or hilarious! Or just plain old worrying or insulting.

"Oh you do make me laugh" she said while laying back on the bed next to him. "You want to rule me? I honestly have no idea what to say to that ... I mean...--" Michelle paused in her thoughts not bothering to finish off what she was saying yet, instead she just looked up at him, thinking to herself.

Would it be so hard to let him have what he wanted? She would pretty much give him anything he wanted, but to rule her? "Rule me ...Hmm..." she started, "what exactly are we talking about here when you say you want to rule me?" she wondered if this was something all sexy and powering. Or... Controlling, annoying powering.

"Well ... Which ever one it is ..................... Yes" she really couldn't refuse him. But, knowing her, if he got to the annoying ruling kind, she'd most likely argue with him over whatever the issue was.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: