Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my, LeeLee.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Oh my, LeeLee. - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh my, LeeLee.

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 am

Lessandro was enjoying this way too much ... not because he actually felt content with hearing her say she was his girlfriend ... nahhh, but it was actually because he was so messing with her!, he knew she had a problem with saying crap like what he was asking ... and her despair in that situation did amused Lessandro to no end.

"Oh come onnnnnn." He kept kissing her until he decided to tease her further by kissing her neck and begging. "Saaay it." He asked with a chuckle while he kept kissing her neck, trying to push the subject even thought Michelle was trying to distract him.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 30, 2011 8:47 am

Great, just fricking great! He started kissing on her neck! Her weak spot. The main -if not only- thing he needed to do to make her cave into whatever he wanted. Michelle moaned softly, both from the pleasurable feeling she felt from the kisses on her neck, and from being irritated because he was pushing it and she knew she was ready to cave into what he wanted.

"Frick, LeeLee!" she said through another little, soft moan "... You're killing me here" she added meaning both with the feeling on her neck, and what he wanted her to say. She closed her eyes and bit down hard on her lip to stop herself from saying those words.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Lessandro smiled breathing deeply against her skin, obviously aware that he had founded something that he could use to control Michelle a little, and even if he loved Michelle and he was sure she returned the feelings... there was a part of him that will always would be entertained and fullfilled by being the controlling one over her..

The brunette sighed, loving hearing her moan for him. " Do that a little bit louder..... and maybe the whole club will be able to hear you too.." He giggled still not getting away from her neck before he licked up on her skin nice and very slow... finishing nearly on her cheek... taking full advantage of his new favorite toy (Michelle's sensitive spot)

"Say it.." he pleaded as thought Michelle was the center of his very existance ... this was a new way for him to control the vampiress true... but it didnt made it less of a begging manner.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Tue May 31, 2011 7:42 am

"Fuck you, I didn't moan that loud" she said while giggling a little over if she moaned louder the club would hear, though, she was a loud one so it wasn't totally unrealistic what Lee had said. When he was taking advantage of his new toy Wink she moaned again, and like he said earlier a little louder.

"I'm going to kill you" she muttered softly, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" she added which really meant: I love you but I'm going to bite you in a moment and make it really hurt. "Yes........... I'm your sodding girlfriend" she said finally, and through an irritated groan, "happy!?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:19 am

Lee finally laughed out loud before kissing her several times and then laying next to her still laughing. Lee loved to tease on Michelle, it was one of his new favourite things to do because both of them were just as childish as the other if not more.

" Very happy!" Lee said sounding as mocking as he could thought he didnt meant harm in it, he was just being funny. " I love you... i really cant belive i do.." Lee said suddenly serious while looking at the roof... suddenly surprised he had developed that much of a feelings so unexpectedly, specially for a vampire!.... now that was a proper scandal....
"This is all your fault.." The boy added with a chuckle and then started to tickle Michelle´s side.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:25 am

Michelle giggled when her side was being tickled, and while trying to fight the tickling off (because she didn't like being tickled Razz) she shouted "no! This is your fault! You're the one who walked into my club being all irresistible!"

Eventually, after a little fighting off with the tickling, Michelle suddenly pinned Lee to the bed, her sitting on top of him. And with a little wicked smirk she said "... We need to go out and hunt" then leaned down to kiss him softly.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:40 am

Lee smiled, watching Michelle giggle because of all the tickling he was doing, he didnt knew what it was but there was something about Michelle laughing that made him feel happy .. maybe it was all that sentimental crap that when you like someone you like to see them happy ... bleh, might as well this end up being an all happy good all time gay all pretty and pink story ... eff that he wasnt going to become that type of guy .. he ll be in the grave first.

Lee let go of Michelle with a snort and finally found himself under her while she kissed him.
"Anything you want.." He grinned and leaned to kiss her back ..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:24 am

"Good choice of words" she whispered against his lips over him saying anything she wanted. Suddenly Michelle was at the other side of her room, and grabbing a little jacket, one which matched perfectly with her dress. Once her jacket was on, she smirked a little at a thought.

"Lets play a game ...." she said slowly making her way over to the bedroom door, "I'm going to go down into the bar to get something. something I need to take out hunting with me... Once I have my little thing I'm going to hide somewhere in the club. I'll stay on the main floor, and you have to find me".

Michelle appeared by Lee in a blink, and gave him a deep kiss, one to get his blood flowing faster."Come find me, my dark prince" she whispered against this lips, then suddenly vanished before his eyes to go down into the club.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 am

Lessandro gasped after the kiss and grinned .. liking how he was just that tempted to follow her ... and since there wasnt any ruled stablished in this game ...

He did went naughty and got up from the bed and apparated in the main floor .. of course in a safe place where normal people wouldnt see him appear like out of nowhere and then started to look around ... fully into it because at the end of the day ...

There was nothing more interesting for him than Michelle herself.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum