Ministry of Mischief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my, LeeLee.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oh my, LeeLee. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh my, LeeLee.

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 7:01 am

Lessandro laughed slighly and then watched her lay back next to him ... he half smiled, and decided to show her instaid of telling her.

The boy rested his weight on his hand, that he placed closely next to her shoulder, then he looked down at her, just when she hapaned to be looking at him ....

He chuckled and then spoke. “ I mean this..” the brunette leaned and kissed her deeply, taking the lead, the kiss aiming more to make her feel something than anything else, he broke the kiss moments after and started to run his lips softly across her neck and lower.

Youre mine...” He stopped and then smiled. “ Say it ..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 am

Michelle watched Lessandro's movements, wondering what he was going to do, quite excitedly actually. She knew he was going to do something as in: Show her what he meant, but WHAT he was actually going to do to show her, well she didn't know which was why she was really eager and excited to see.

Michelle went with the deepness of the kiss, loving every second of it. The feel of his smooth, warm lips against her cool ones, it was ever so comforting and felt amazing! Then he went to her neck, which given that was her weak spot -or one of them- she moaned lightly.

Hearing those little last words of Lessandro's made her body just fill with butterflies, it made her stomach turn and twist, but in a good way, not the bad way. She loved hearing him say things like that, and telling her to say things like that. But, she wanted to see how he would react if she wouldn't say it.

Smirking internally, but looking all innocent and casual on the out, Michelle asked "why?"
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Humor : *Lick*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 8:21 am

Lessandro instaid of getting annoyed or amused he just smiled before keep kissing down and stopped, placing small kisses all over her belly and then grinning as he looked up, tilting his head slightly, “Youll be surprised the places i can kiss you..” he stopped and grinned trying to mess with Binxy´s head, thought in a good way.

“But since you dont want to be mine..” he chuckled. “Maybe i should just go home...” lee tried his best to push the subject so Michelle would actually buy it. “ and find someone else to play with.” He would never! do that, but he was messing around.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 8:28 am

Slowly Michelle rose her legs up so they were resting on Lee's shoulder. She was still supporting her innocent smile, though what she was planning to do to him, there was nothing innocent about it. "Oh baby, there is no place you could kiss me that would surprise me" she said making that innocent look on her face go all the more innocent, "not to make myself sound like a whore or anything" she added, giggling "but it's true".

That was the first thing she did/said to him, but her main issue here was what he said to her lastly, about finding someone else to play with. Tightly she gripped her legs around Lee's head, and said "do you remember the last time you threatened me with actions over going with another girl? Do you remember how well that went?" How well that went, clearly she was being sarcastic.

Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 am

Lessandro arched an eyebrow grinning when she placed her legs on his shoulders, thing that actually did made him stop grinning and just lick his lower lip slightly ... thought she quickly pressed her legs against his neck .. making it a bit difficult for him to breathe ...

He just chuckled and let himself be choked (a rather interesting way to choke him at that) but yes indeed this was a way that he would love to die ...

“But i love when you get possesive over me i cant help it ..” He smiled a bit and turned his face to the side a bit licking on her leg a bit. “You can kill me if you want to princess ... youre my only girl ..”
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 8:54 am

Hearing what Lessandro thought about loving to die this way, Michelle burst out laughing, quite full heartedly! "Oh my god!!!" she said through laughs, and had now ended up loosening her grip on his neck through laughing so much, "I love you!" She definitely found that to be quite amusing.

"Ooohoohohoo, you like me being possessive?" she said through a little laugh with a slight dirty tone ringing with it, "you shouldn't like me being possessive I end up ... Oh wait---...You're not normal, so never mind!" she said remembering Lee would like her killing everyone who ever laid eyes on him, or touched him, and he probably like her kicking his arse if she caught him looking or touching other girls. Yes, he wasn't normal, so she knew he'd probably like all that.

"I hate you" she said, "..... You're not suppose to like me being like that! You're suppose to hate it and not piss me off and give me reason to kill everyone!" She smirked, and giggled when he bit and licked the side of her leg. Maybe she should piss him off? Two can play the possessive, jealous game.

"But, what if I said there was another boy in my life? But he's one I don't love like I love you ... He's just someone I have sex with whenever you can't be here. What would you say?" she asked looking very serious and innocent about this. She was lying, nothing she was saying was true, she was just acting and wanting to put the shoe of jealousy on the other foot...Or at least, she was going to try and put it on the other foot.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 9:04 am

Lessandro arched an eyebrow and chuckled when she was laughing because he immediately realized he was thinking about liking to die a certain way and she obviously caught that off.

Lee rolled his eyes when she started to go on and on about a guy that he didnt knew that was screwing his girl .... at what he reacted by getting her legs off his shoulders and getting on top of her instaid .... leaning as if he was going to kiss her... but once he was close enough to her lips he stopped... looking at her as thought he could muder her right then and there ...

“I would kill him .... and then you ..” he gritted his teeth and felt the game was completely over for him as he got off Michelle and the bed .. thought deep down he felt he should never press the same subject on Michelle .. he was never that descriptive .. thing that he felt really got to him ...

The boy sat on a arm chair that was at the other side of them room rubbing his eyes. “ I need a smoke...... and a doctor if anything...” he stopped thinking about Michelle and Brooklyn popped into his thoughts immediately ....she always took care of him when he was this weak .. but mewh he couldnt be bothered to go to her, his “sister” was probably busy and he was pissed off to go over to Michelle again to the bed.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 9:10 am

Michelle tried so hard not to giggle or laugh or react any way that shown she loved how he was being; now on her and looking like he was about ready to kill her. Instead, she kept a serious, but sweet look on her features. "You could only try ...." she whispered while lifting her head up a little and closer to Lee, over him killing her.

When Lee was in the chair, she internally smirked, wickedly, and turned on her side to face him while propping her head up with an arm. "Aww, what's the matter baby? Don't you like this game when that card is being dealt to you?" she asked faking a little sad pout, "awww, poor thing ... And if you light up in my room ... I'll break your wrist......."
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 9:20 am

“whatever!” he said to her and got up from the chair, “Since i cant smoke in your room, im gonna go to the drunken skunk.” He stopped and thought perhaps Brook wouldnt like him smoking at her place either, but ther advantage was that he could smoke on the WAY there, but mewh to boring.

He got up from the chair and got out of Michelle´s bedroom pissed off.

He ran a hand through his hair and decided what to do now since he refused to go back to binx´s room... bleh, he could really go to any other club that wasnt the blue lagoon anyways, there was one down the street for all that he cared!! And he was allowed to smoke in the VIP!!!!!! so ha!, he was going down that road definately.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 9:26 am

Michelle suddenly appeared in Lessandro's way after he left her room and was now blocking his way past. "You're not leaving ..... " she said in a tone that was telling him. "Do you really think I'm going to let you leave while we're arguing? No more to the point: Do you really think I'm going to let you just walk away from me! Just ignore me like that!?!" the more she spoke .... Shouted, her tone got more and more of a hiss to it, she was clearly feeling pissed just like Lee.

Mad
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 9:32 am

Lessandro gave a step closer to her, getting all over Binx face but in the bad sense, with a angry expression that could make a grown man cry ... thought he knew his anger wouldnt cause fear in Michelle he was royal piiiiisssed.

“I dont have to do anything you say!”.his anger tone down a bit when his love for Michelle took over and he just frowned instaid of showing how pissed he was.

“why dont you just go and fuck and anyone you like ... and i can just do anyone i like.... sounds better for you?” he kept staring at her annoyed.

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sat May 21, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 9:37 am

Whoa ....She thought over the look she could see on Lee's face. And she thought she was angry, the look she could see on his face made her wonder if perhaps she shouldn't have tried playing his game by mentioning a guy, a fake one or not.

... Nah, she was still happy with her choice, and with the reactions she was getting. As much as she did actually kind of feel a little intimidated right now. Even though she felt that little bit of intimidation, she kept her stand where she was. If anything she let her lip curl up a little with a light hiss escaping.

Michelle grabbed Lee's throat and hissed, but her grip wasn't that tight around his throat, she wanted him to fight her back. Which was why she held back on her strength. "I haven't fucked anyone" she said while hissing once again, "I wanted to make you feel how I feel when you mention other girls or your little ex-girlfriend".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 9:43 am

“ You succeeded...” the boy said still just as angry. “ Im pissed at you..”.

Lee just kept it cool for now once he heard her say she hadnt done anything with anyone ... thought he still remained angry and he wasnt going to calm down any time soon.

“Ok... i stay then what?.” He asked, clearly implying he wasnt going to do anything with her... not even kiss. “What is it that you want from me?..” he asked not even taking the bother of fighting back .. wich was his way to ignore her ...and soon he blocked his mind completely to her.... the occlumency was harsh at this point since he was pissed... she wouldnt be able to read his thoughts at all...

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sat May 21, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 9:50 am

"............ You can die for all I care...." she replied, hurt he was in a way ignoring her, not fighting back, blocking her from his mind. "IT'S OK FOR YOU TO THROW STUPID BITCHES IN MY FACE, BUT WHEN I DO IT!! IT'S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORD!!!" she shouted, fully raged. She was so angry, so full of rage that her vampire instincts were telling her to rip his head off. But the love she felt for him was what was keeping her anger somewhat under control.

"I hate you!" she lied "and you can go off to your mutt bitch, your ex-girlfriend, your other little clubs! I don't care! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU FUCKING HURT ME!" she finished then ran off to her room..... To destroy it. If she couldn't take her anger out fully on Lessandro, her room would do. All that could probably be heard from anywhere in the home was Michelle's screams of anger, crashing, smashing and then silence ...Followed by light, muffled sobs.

cyclops
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 10:03 am

Lessandro looked really hurt when she said he could die and she wouldnt really pay attention to it ..... it really did got to him , after all he loved Michelle and as much as he wanted to be angry at her .. he knew she was right about him over reacting.

Lee walked into her bedroom once the whole noises had stopped and found her sobbing ....thing that nearly broke his heart part ....

He went near her concerned and spoke “Im sorry .. i didnt meant to hurt you like this .... i was just so jealous .... i want you to be mine, ... can you forgive me princess please?.” He begged to her (And for Lee begging or saying sorry was a torment, each time he said it, it felt like a rock down his throat), thought he tried placing his hand on her cheek.

“ You know i just love you .. and no one else, i would never touch anyone else that it wasnt you...” he stopped talking and felt terribly ashamed for his behaviour since he made Michelle cry .... the one person he swore he would never hurt ...

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sat May 21, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 10:12 am

"Don't touch me" she said quickly when Lee went to touch her cheek, then she rolled over putting her back to him. Michelle stayed silent for a moment, a mere couple of minutes only, but it could have possibly felt like hours.

She then spoke, "I'm not angry at you. There is nothing for me to forgive either, we were both acting like children, not just you.... But just a friendly little tip for you for the future .... You know, if you actually want me to talk to you after our next fight ...: Don't ignore me, or shut me out .............. If you want to react to something I say or do, hit me".

Michelle hesitated for a moment after she finished speaking, then rolled over to face him. "I would much rather feel the sting of a slap on my face, than the sharp, pain in my heart from being ignored or shut out".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 10:17 am

Lessandro felt pained mostly when she rejected him and didnt wanted him to touch her... yet he waited because he didnt wanted to leave and leave her there (fight or not fight) ... he might have thought it but that didnt implied he wanted to drop what they had.

Im sorry princess... i didnt meant to ignore you, but when you say there is someone else...” at that precise moment his mind opened and showed up all the pain Lee felt as he imagined what it would be like to be cheated on by the only person he had grown to love.

“ I would rather hurt myself right now, than keep hurting you ...” He swore as he felt his guilt betraying him ... and tears ... actual human tears fall down his cheeks just because he felt guilty for hurting her, he felt rather numb.

Im sorry ... ” he tried again .... crying for the first time in 14 years..

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sat May 21, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 am

Michelle listened, and felt all that Lee had opened his mind up for her to see and feel. Though it killed her, she didn't change her expression, which since Lee had walked into the room it hand been blank.

"What you're feeling now, that's how I feel when you mention finding other girls, and even that time when you mentioned going back to your ex-girlfriend" she said still looking blank, "I know you don't mean it. But what can I say, I'm a sensitive little vampire". As she called herself a sensitive little vampire, a tiny hint of a smirk couldn't help but show it's self.

"Don't!" she shouted over him crying, "you can't do that! You have to scream and shout not cry!" she added hating seeing this. She hated seeing any one she loved cry. She bloody hated it when she cried, she never cried it just wasn't something she did. At least not since being turned. But with Lee, he'd managed to make her cry twice now.

"You're a boob, do you know that?" she said now sitting up and looking sad, "you've made me cry twice... And now you're making me watch you cry".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sat May 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Lessandro soon realized that his thoughts were exposed to Michelle and tried to hold back most of them so they wouldn't get Michelle worried, of course there was just sadness in there, but he hated to share most of the ideas that went through his mind, from hurting himself or the terrible thoughts he had daily about his mother and father.... but most of all he did not wanted to show to Michelle he really had a vulnerable side, a side he preferred the woman to ignore the existance of completely.

What?” he asked trying to cut the topic from the start. “ Im not crying.” He said with bit of a frown and rubbed the side of his jacket sleeve on his cheek, letting out a “Argh.” The boy rolled his eyes and then stared at her. “ Just for forgive me .. would you?.” The brunette asked honestly, his voice going from begging and lovefull to deep and steady, almost cold with a certain hints of affection. “ I wont do that again, it bothers me, it bothers you, its not a fun game when it annoys the both of us ... ”

“Now..” He stopped and placed both of his hands together in a almost religious manner before imploring a bit, thought this time was humorous. “ Oh great mistress of mine who i happen to adore and love, can i go to the back alley of your amazing club to have a smoke before i die of abstinence?” he snorted amused, fully aware that half of that he did meant it.

Last edited by Lessandro Legard on Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 22, 2011 1:29 am

Michelle just lay there, watching and listening to everything Lee was saying, over the crying and not playing that game again. But with his last words and actions over the smoking, she giggled lightly. "You're such an idiot" she said playfully then sat up, flung her arms around the back of his neck and pulled him down on top of her.

"I love you, do you know that?" she said then lifted her head a little to kiss his lips softly. She let her lips linger against his, then slowly pulled back smiling to look at him. "You could go and smoke out in the back alley. Or you could stay here... With me ... And play a game" she said with one of her innocent little smiles showing.
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 22, 2011 2:28 am

Lessandro smirked over being called an idiot (in the good sense, otherwise he'll be wondering what the hell) yet since this was Michelle and he really loved this girl, well, he didn't minded because he knew that she didn't meant for it to be hurtfull or anything.

This was confirmed when she placed her arms around his neck and tried to kiss him .. at what he reacted by moving his face back a bit and not allowing her to do so, yet their lips still remained very close, thing he used against her, exhaling slowly and brushing their lips slightly, not even enough to be called a peck.

Reason why he was doing this?... apart from the fact he lost the interest into smoking at that time.

Someone here doesn't want me to touch her.. she said so herself..” He smiled a bit and ultimately decided to turn her own words against her to play and tease.

But if i can't touch you..” He said close to her lips still. “ I can't kiss you...” he then traced a line down with his fingertips all across her neck ... thought it wasnt a touch yet, there was a small space between her and his touch, it was barely noticeable, but since she was a vampire, he knew she could feel it ... feel it without the actual contact yet. “ I can't make you feel how much i love you too ..” he finished before keeping the trail down her dress still not quite touching.. and reaching her hip..

He stopped and smiled a bit in a playfull way. “If i cant show you .... what can i do hmm?” He asked to himself, and then answered. “If i can't touch you ... then ill have to tell you.” Lee breathed and leaned slightly as thought he was going to kiss her but instaid he whispered on her ear everything he wished to do to her..
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Sun May 22, 2011 7:39 am

When Michelle didn't get her little kiss from Lee, she faked a pout and whimpered sadly. She remained silent as he spoke about what she had said over him not touching her, and it took all her willpower not to just wrap her legs and arms tightly around him and force a kiss from him. But for now, she resisted as he clearly had more to say.

As Lessandro leaned in to whisper, her eyes closed and a light moan escaped her lips. "I'm going .... To kill you ... she said lightly under her breath. She found his words teasing and they sent shivers down her spine. His whispered words were what made her unable to hold back wrapping her arms and legs tightly around him. She did so and shouted "bloody kiss me!!!" while tightening her legs around him to make it hard for him to breath, she added "... Before I cut off your air supply".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Lessandro smiled a bit and felt no pressure at all .. since slowly but surely he was getting used to certain types of pain that it was typical to feel around Michelle ... like lack of oxygen .. or scratches, even bites and weakness from the lack of blood, true to himself, he had embraced that pain and taken it into himself surrendered to the idea that as long as he would be with her that pain will become him... evidently there was nothing healthy about dating Michelle, but he didnt wanted it to be, he loved her just like she was.

The boy suddenly had an idea...

“Sssssh.” He said to her so she would stop talking... “I want to ..” Lee paused and leaned to kiss her, thought he stopped nearly an inch away from her lips breathing harshly.... “ I want to try something..” he brushed his lips against her this time hesitating less, before actually kissing her deeply for about a second and breaking it .. to let out a sigh close to her lips ...

Lee finally closed his eyes hard and tried to evoy the first thought that popped into his head... wich obviously was kissing her rigth away and take what he wanted ...

“ I can make you like it slow too ..” The boy said, reffering to how Michelle liked everything to be right away hard and painfull .... but this way Lee will try to get as much reactions and emotions from her as possible ... it will hurt in different ways she didnt knew of “Im curious....” he warned her...
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Binx Mon May 23, 2011 2:43 am

"Slow?" she repeated with a little smile on her face and her eyes closed... But, she hadn't fully taken in what Lee had said, her mind was too busy gushing over the little kiss she got. Though, once it had registered what Lessandro had said to her, her eyes opened and she looked at him with a horrified look on her face.

"What!?" she squeaked not at all liking the sound of anything slow, "slow?! No! I hate it slow! I don't care how curious you are......." she paused to grab a fist full of Lee's hair then pulled roughly, "I like rough!" she then lifted her head up to press her lips roughly to his. "Rough. Hard. Painful and fun!"

Seeing as this was Lessandro, chances were she'd cave into what he wanted and let him feed his curiosity over this. "Slow is boring" she said giving him a little sad pout,"what fun is slow and boring, hm? What on earth is fun about it? .... I don't get it".
Michelle Binx
Michelle Binx
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessandro Legard Mon May 23, 2011 5:31 am

Lessandro smirked when she finally realized what he meant ... the boy was seriously amused by her reaction, yet he didnt had time to giggle or else because she was already pulling his hair .. at what he reacted by moaning slightly in pain and closing his eyes hard .. thought he really seemed like he was enjoying it just as much as the kiss, wich he gladly kissed back to.

Once she stopped kissing him, he quickly realized she also seemed intrigued of why he was curious about it ... he couldnt help to show a smirk again ... " You wont know ... if you dont let me show you.." He said playfull, but now openly implying it wasnt all about the naughty games ... Lee was going to try something else as well.

"I didnt said slow, wasnt going to hurt ... i think it might hurt a bit too much for you actually .." Lee teased her, obviously because he knew that Michelle did liked dares and games.
Lessandro Legard
Lessandro Legard
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum